[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for Nintendo's E3 this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: ChEpUFgU8AAs40U.jpg (72 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
ChEpUFgU8AAs40U.jpg
72 KB, 600x720
Are you excited for Nintendo's E3 this year?
>>
>no qt azn booth babes
>one game
>treeehose in shambles

nah
>>
>>337130328
They will manage to fuck it up anyway. It's Nintendo.
>>
>>337130396
>no qt azn babes

Akiko will never be featured for half an hour 2 days in a row at E3 again, there is nothing to be excited about now.
>>
>>337130559
>nintendo has released a slew of flawed titles in less than 3 years as well

you may be right
>>
>>337130612
Oh, I don't care about Nintendo, I just care about mah waifu
>>
>>337130396
Who gives a shit about booth babes and those Treehouse retards?

E3 is going to suck because they're not showing the next damn console.
>>
I kind of want to see how Zelda actually turns out, but knowing Nintendo it isn't going to be impressive. It will get close, but there will be one or two stupid decisions that ruin the entire thing.
>>
File: 1462487491514.jpg (15 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1462487491514.jpg
15 KB, 401x367
>>337130328
>Nintendo goes one game only
they are either confident or retarded
>>
>>337130328
>The highlight is another crappy Aonuma Zelda

Not excited at all.
>>
>>337130943
They are probably both.
So retarded that they believe they can be confident in just 1 game
>>
>>337130884
Zelda stopped being innovative after MM

It has been playing catch-up since then.
>>
>>337130884
I'll never understand how some people get so triggered by one small feature that apparently ruins the whole game. The feature is always quite insignificant but people capitalize on it anyway.
I don't recall any bad Zelda games really.
>>
>>337131049
maybe for you. that's literally the only game i care about from them atm
>>
E3 is dead.
>>
>>337131253
I wouldn't call the motion controls in SS not working half the time and needing recalibration constantly "minor." Or the touch controls in the DS Zeldas.
>>
>No Nintendo World Championship 2016

WHYYYYYY

Did Nintendo feel guilty for causing someone to become mentally ill?
>>
File: 1405041153572.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405041153572.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Yes and no. Hyped for Zelda, but not hyped for a slow and boring Treehouse stream.
>>
I won't be watching e3 this year, I'm going to kill myself instead
>>
>>337131581
May I use and abuse your boipussy before you do it?

I mean, it's not like it matters if you are going to do it.
>>
one PLAYABLE game
theyre going to announce mother 3 vc release as a free download to all non japanese
>>
>>337130328
Not even KOWASHITAI, what are they doing.
>>
File: zelder.png (351 KB, 517x407) Image search: [Google]
zelder.png
351 KB, 517x407
Yeah I'm excited. Everybody not expecting anything are naive. Historically they've said they wouldn't do much in the past and they've always for better or worse had quite a few things to show off.

Honestly I think everyone is going to write them off if there aren't a ton of Wii U games at E3. They'll probably have a lot of 3DS games which is good enough for me and just as good as Wii U games.
>>
File: majora's-mask.jpg (27 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
majora's-mask.jpg
27 KB, 250x169
>Old Nintendo makes this in a year

>Modern Nintendo takes an entire console gen to make a new Zelda
>They still aren't done
>>
>>337132853
Considering MM was made largely using OOT assets that's not really a fair comparison. At least Zelda U wasn't like FFXV being teased for over a decade from the get-go.
>>
>>337132853

Its almost like the cost and staff and time required to make a modern AAA videogame has skyrocketed or something over the past 20 years
>>
>>337132853
MM is at least 70% OoT assets
>>
>>337133015
They followed up with WW only 2 years later.
>>
im not gonna watch e3. I wanna go into the next zelda game blind. I haven't seen any of the ga e play footage or anything. Once e3 happens I'm gettin off /v/

i recommend u do the same
>>
>>337131330
Because it's literally the only game they have worth caring about.
>>
>>337133441
>he thinks he can stay away from the entire internet for over half a year

Good luck, buddy. I thought about doing that but it's simply impossible. Enjoy being spoiled on a billion minor details.
>>
I'm pretty curious as to the method they'll use to present Zelda as well as how they'll try to justify the length of E3.
I only watch the others for the cringe moments, but the big companies are getting better at holding back so they're no fun at all.
>>
>>337134051
I dont think it will too hard. I don't really look at any games websites apart from this one. idk though. there's always the chance youtube will throw some shit in my recommended videos with spoilers in the title. Thank u google. youtube recommended videos is literally one of my main sources of spoilers these days
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.