[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your dream game? mine is a pokemon MMORPG where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: pepe frog.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
what is your dream game?

mine is a pokemon MMORPG where you can battle other trainers and whatnot. that would pwn.
>>
Nice thread.
>>
>>337124980
Google pokemon mmo, your dream is real
>>
what a fucking shitpost holy fuck
>>
Sequel to Ragnarok Online. Same 2.5d setup. Similar stat setup, yet no 150dex instacast or 190aspd cannon. New classes. Modernized yet still grindy gameplay.

FF jrpg with Sabin-style 'active' inputs for special abilities
>>
File: 1400436062673.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1400436062673.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
A Dark Tower RPG that either covers books 1 and 2, skips 3 and 4, then continues onto 5,6 and 7.

Alternatively, a proper SMT x Fire Emblem game that actually uses assets from both series

>Fire emblem and SMT protags working side by side
>Can recruit neutral, law, and chaotic allies
>Fire emblem strategy with SMT OST

Something along the lines of a console version of devil survivor: overclocked
>>
yakuza set in los santos
with midnight club style street racing
where you can attack pedestrians

and thats all i want but it is too much effort and money
>>
File: 1462801626577.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1462801626577.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
Warcraft 4
>>
An mmo with an antiquity/ancient Greek setting that has the sandbox nature of early star wars galaxies, the economy aspects of eve and combat similar to dark souls but fatter faster
>>
>>337124980
pokemmo already exists. google it. i played through kanto and it was pretty fun. more fun when I had a buddy to play with. shit i may go back and start over.
>>
A real Starcraft/Broodwar sequel.
>>
File: druuna.jpg (307 KB, 809x1060) Image search: [Google]
druuna.jpg
307 KB, 809x1060
Setup: dystopian city where a mysterious plague breaks out slowly turning humans into mutants. The healthy humans have no choice but either kill those affected by the plague or lock them in the multiple layers under the city. You, the protagonist, are a human affected by the plague trying to survive in the world under the city. Also the deeper you go under the earth the sicker the world will become as the heavily mutants will all live in the more deeper sections
Atmopshere: Everything should be miserable with a 80s cyberpunk feel.
Gameplay: FPS but you can also mutate giving you some unique style of combat
See: Futurama mutants in the sewers but more dark and horrible. Also see Druuna
>>
>>337124980
A dungeon keeper style rts where I manage unethical and irresponsible laboratories researching demons, the occult, aliens, ghosts, monsters, undead, unstable physics phenomena, killer robots, that kind of thing. In the name of personal enrichment, advanced military technology, and science.

I get to direct construction of the labs, safety measures, failsafes, personnel recruitment and purging, capture missions, deployment of alien human hybrid soldiers or other fruits of my research against rival labs or threats to humanity, which could include my own previous failed experiments. I also get to spend time on the side designing my luxury palace with the profits.

Inevitably the subjects break out and I get to manage disaster containment measures or lockdown the lab and observe the subjects devouring or other wise disposing of the personnel and facilities, or both. Then rebuild and restaff with better containment measures.
>>
>>337124980
>pwn
i can tell you haven't bee here for long you tumblr frog spouting fucking retard, we do things differently around here, you're sa fucking pissant here kiddo, go back to lurking, faggot
>>
File: 1454179400447.png (125 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454179400447.png
125 KB, 557x605
>>337126102
>Druuna

This kind of thing is gone forever.
>>
File: city8.jpg (90 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
city8.jpg
90 KB, 637x358
half life 2 rpg
become a combine
or a rebel
or administrator
build your station and manage it
if you get captured as a rebel, you become a stalker and you play like a stalker just to make you feel bad for your character, no games over
many many locations and city to visit

[s]tfw city 8[/s]
>>
>>337124980
Mine is a third-person action adventure with combat somewhere in-between Dark Souls 1 and Devil May Cry 3 in terms of speed, a plethora of different weapon and armor options, I'm thinking cel-shaded graphics, various modes that change the amount of enemies vs natural obstacles you face, and options to switch gameplay modes to suit your taste, though that would have to be limited to two or three kinds of gameplay. Shit's a clusterfuck in my head. I need to sort it out on paper.
>>
>>337127047
nobody gives a shit, retard
>>
>>337124980
It's called XY.

What do you even need outside the features it already has? The only thing needed is an improvement of the UI but other than that it's quite perfect. I don't need to see the other players lagging my game.
>>
File: Spot.jpg (97 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
Spot.jpg
97 KB, 400x550
>>337124980
Coolspot 3
>>
File: 137937313739.png (27 KB, 803x600) Image search: [Google]
137937313739.png
27 KB, 803x600
This, probably
>>
>>337125509
There are loads of Pokemon mmos from a quick google search. Which is the best/ the most legit?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.