[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo at E3 is a stream of treehouse playing the new Zelda,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461777954047.jpg (108 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1461777954047.jpg
108 KB, 960x544
>Nintendo at E3 is a stream of treehouse playing the new Zelda, a title not available until 10 months from now

Hey, assholes. Not everyone gives a shit about Zelda. You better have a direct this month or something.
>>
File: gundam.jpg (101 KB, 650x381) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
101 KB, 650x381
>>
blandest girl
>>
>>337114517
you dont understand

they have nothing else to announce! NOTHING,

Nintendo is going to live off starfox and that new sticker star game until the wii u and zelda NX (formely U) release.
>>
They have nothing else.

All Nintendo has been doing is milking the puppets from Star Fox Zero.
>>
>>337114621
Nice
>>
The E3 is irrelevant. That's why Nintendo doesn't bother with it anymore.
>>
>>337115619
you're fucking delusional if you think E3 is dying and this is coming from someone with 3DS and Wii U.
Stop sucking Nintendo's dick.
>>
>>337114517
When is that chibi "metroid" getting released? I want to shitpost and read a lot of shitpost about it.
>>
I fail to see the problem here.
One fantastic game > many mediocre ones.
>>
>>337114517
>Not everyone gives a shit about Zelda.
Well, if Robin Williams had heard of this new Zelda game, he'd still be alive.
>>
>>337115619
>TGS is irrelevant because Nintendo has nothing to show
>E3 is irrelevant because Nintendo has nothing to show
How convenient. Guess the most "relevant" gaming events are now Treehouse streams.
>>
>>337116186
>the most "relevant" gaming events are now Treehouse streams
Pretty much. Ninty was smart enough to embrace the streaming format instead of paying a bunch of money for a 4x4 space to some californian / tokyo jews.
>>
>>337114517

I'd be fine with them focusing on one game if said game was actually coming out this year. But next year? Fucking blunder.
>>
>>337117153
The dumb assholes want to release NX after holidays and they're not even revealing the thing at E3.

I honestly don't know what the fuck they're doing anymore.
>>
>>337114517
Sonia best girl indeed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.