[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK were they thinking?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MassEffect2_cover[1].png (201 KB, 256x370) Image search: [Google]
MassEffect2_cover[1].png
201 KB, 256x370
What the FUCK were they thinking?!
>>
>>337111047
It's the best game in trilogy, why are you complaining?
>>
>>337112845
b-b-but you cant visit all those empty planets with your moon rover!
>>
>>337112845
>Dumbed down skills and skill management
>Worse teammates
>Plot was retarded
>Less exploring
>Etc

Nice try faggot. 2 fucking blows, even three is better than 2.
>>
>>337112906

>wanting to lose features

Literally a cuck
>>
>>337111047

It's my favorite in the series. I don't give a fuck about the Reaper threat, I loved 2 because it was just a big space adventure where you recruit interesting soldiers and learn more about them, and best of all, it ended in a really satisfying suicide mission.

The atmosphere wasn't as great as ME1, but I definitely loved how different Omega was versus Ilium. ME2 also made Vanguard the most fun class to play, and the Shadow Broker was a fantastic DLC.
>>
>>337113136
>wanting to lose bad features

Bioware should have at least tried to make it interesting though and not just outright remove shit.

Exploring empty worlds in the Mako? Axe it!

Inventory system a gigantic cluster fuck? Axe it!
>>
>>337113384
>it was just a big X adventure where you recruit interesting soldiers and learn more about them

You just described every Bioware game.

Suicide mission was pretty cool though.
>>
I still can't believe they removed the holster feature from the 3rd game due to consoles having restricted memory
what the fuck
>>
>>337111047
>UNIVERSAL THERMAL CLIPS
>Can't swap them between weapons

Ok.
>>
apparently they thought making a shitty gears of war clone was a good idead
>>
I have very mixed feeling about this game. As a sequel to Mass Effect, it completely fails. The gameplay is dumbed down, and the story is awful. On the other hand, the characters are great, and it's a lot of fun to play.

>>337112947
>Worse teammates
Aside from the unforgivable exclusion of Wrex, ME2 had the best teammates.
>>
Best game in the series.

>But muh plot!
The plot was shit in ME1 as well. ME2 at least had better humour and dialogue.

>But muh exploration!
ME2 allowed you to visit worlds that are actually interesting -- you could see the different species in their own environments. In ME1 you had a generic spacestation and lifeless moons to choose from.

>But muh gears of war clone!
A lot more fun than just walking up to things and punching them in the face as in the first game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.