[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single player only lonelyfag here. How does it feel to completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1462811683547.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462811683547.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
Single player only lonelyfag here. How does it feel to completely dominate someone in a video game?
>>
Dominating someone irl is better 2bh
>>
>>337110036

Why does degeneracy run rampant in the speed running community?
>>
>>337110036
>le not so thinly veiled Narcissa thread
just leave her alone
>>
>>337110176

Because speedrunning is the perfect storm of autism and special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>337110202
>her
>>
>>337110036
The same way it feels dominating someone IRL. I have no idea, I'm on the fast track to wizardom
>>
Is there a way to stop him?
This will be her future >>337109070
>>
feels good until pubs get boring (and they will get boring if you know what you do, trust me, you start questioning what you do in life) and you start going into clans and leagues. after that, there is only work and chase for the win. it becomes a sport, only that you don't get physically fit or attractive.
came quite far in quake 3 back then, but it was never enough to win a big prize, countless second and third places.

made me cynical towards shooters though. everything nowadays is slow, no tricks or jumps anymore, but instead you get loadouts and XP, just numbers really, or flashy abilities to be activated by buttonpress.

friends never play shooters against me because it's unfair according to them. only coop or same team allowed online. don't play arena shooters anymore, stepped down to stealth single-player like system shock and thief series.
>>
it's the most frustrating and rewarding way to play video games
99% of the time you'll be frustrated but that 1% of time you're rewarded makes all the suffering worth it

t. former trackmania pro
>>
File: cosmo.png (289 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
cosmo.png
289 KB, 599x335
>>337110036
how the fuck did cosmo go from speedrunning champion to 4chan trap posting erp degenerate?
>>
>>337110938
Same with me and rts games

>>337111198
Yep

It pretty much consumes all your time and energy, becomes more stressful than school/college/work or whenever you got and after everything when you get to the top you just feel empty after a day and ask yourself so what now?

I dont play ranked mp anymore and i dont play much mp games at all, fps in general because i got to the point i was taking it too seriously and i hate playing with idiots
>>
>>337111467

One step at a time

but it was still just one step
>>
>>337111467
He couldnt fucking wall jump
>>
>>337111467
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
>>
>>337111467
numbers
NUMBERS
>>
>>337110176
post Ecchi, shitlord
>>
>>337110036
>couch versus
a desire to teach what you know til you and your opponents are on a more even footing for closer matches

>online versus
YEAH EAT IT FUCKHEAD
>>
>you will never kiss the nails
>>
>watching sgdq 2013 because I never got around to it
>someone donates asking about today's nails
>he did a few other guys nails too
>>
J O H N N U M B E R S
O
H
N

N
U
M
B
E
R
S
>>
narcissa is streaming and you can comment without being a sub get the fuck in HERE

twitch/narcissawright
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.