[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who genuinely believes the meme that /v/ hates everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 255.gif (25 KB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
25 KB, 282x257
Anyone who genuinely believes the meme that /v/ hates everything is

1: Incapable of accepting that people can have different opinions and

2: Susceptible to highlighting negative comments above positive comments

>but surely there are some games out there that have a general consensus among /v/

Of course, nigga. There's a culture here against objectively SHIT games (ignoring the cancer that is valvedrones who shit on everything not on PC but if everyone ignored these mentally deficient people, theyd fuck off). Games that are on the cusp have wildly varying opinions.
>>
File: 1462858795891.jpg (293 KB, 914x679) Image search: [Google]
1462858795891.jpg
293 KB, 914x679
>>337104373
>1: Incapable of accepting that people can have different opinions
the irony
>>
I believe the meme that /v/ can't even post a proper .gif huehue
>>
>>337104403
A genuine belief =/= an opinion

retard

post more d.va
>>
/v/ loves getting angry at AAA games turning out to be shit, as if you needed a crystal ball to see through the hype
>>
nobody cares
>>
File: Bioshock Infinite.jpg (17 KB, 211x300) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock Infinite.jpg
17 KB, 211x300
>there are people on /v/ right now who unironically hate this game
>>
>>337104861
never played it but I bet it's shit
>>
>>337104861
Two gun limit makes any FPS shit to me, sorry mang.
>>
>>337104950
I bet you play Counter Strike faggot
>>
File: le edgy anime gun girl.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
le edgy anime gun girl.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>There are people on /v/ who are older than me that legitimately believe SMD is better than EoS
>>337105000
checked
>>
>>337104861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNhwb7iuI4
>>
every gathering of people has a collective voice, and /v/'s is overwhelmingly negative

>2: Susceptible to highlighting torrents of frustrated screeching above approving squeaks
>>
>>337104861
It's by far the worst Bioshock game, but I don't hate it as much as I used to.I bought my gf the GotY edition because it was cheaper than buying the DLCs (I'd already given her my copy of the standard game because I thought it was shit), and the DLCs turned out to be a lot of fun. Clash in the Clouds is underrated as fuck
>>
>>337105000
I haven't played any iteration of CS actually, last FPS I played was Strife and the most recent FPS (that I thoroughly enjoyed) was The Darkness on PS3.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.