[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw love Star Citizen but want a finished polished game >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 613x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 613x910
>tfw love Star Citizen but want a finished polished game
>tfw love Minecraft but want artistic and cartoons graphics
>tfw love Starbound but want fully fledged 3D immersive gameworlds
>tfw love Elite Dangerous but want to actually land on any planet I want and roam around doing absolutely anything my mind desires
>tfw love Spore but it just felt off (especially compared to NMS)

Finally my prayers have been answered. This is the only game I've ever truly wanted since I first started playing video games. A free-roaming space exploration game with immersive worlds. Can't wait.

Who else hype for this game?
>>
Is this a meme or legitimate shilling? I really can't tell. I don't think this game will be good. I can't find anyone who will tell me what you can actually do besides WHATEVER YOUR MIND WANTS
>>
>>337101508

OP voted most likely to commit Sudoku in the year 2016.
>>
if every planet has life

its a failure of a game
>>
>>337101508
its going to be really, really dull
>>
I was hyped when I first saw the game's reveal, but the more I thought about it I started to realize the developers were either complete lying assholes of out of their fucking minds, because it's just not possible to make that much space engaging or interesting.
>>
>>337101606
bit of both
to my knowledge the only mechanics that have been shown are the ability to move, look at things and ping
>>
how long would it take to explore a 1:1 scale earth sized planet, would rather have a fully fleshed out hand crafted planet to explore than a fucking galaxy that i wont get to even half the shit in it
>>
It's litterally single player.
/thread.
>>
>>337101893
Yeah, this. I'd probably get it if you could play with friends.
>>
I haven't followed it since I saw it at an e3 in the past, I gotta ask, what can you actually do in this game, as a player? I understand you can explore galaxies, land on planets and such. But what do you actually do after landing? Can you build stuff Minecraft style? A base? A science station for local fauna and flora? I might get thus game but I don't know what the interactive part of it is. Please don't tell me all the player can do is "exploring" aka walking
>>
>>337101508
They got me with spore. Not falling for it again will pirate and buy if it isn't garbage.
>>
>>337102119
All you do is fly to the planets and probe them. Then leave.
>>
>>337101606
It's a shill.
The exact same thread popped up 5 days ago.

>>336498571
>>
>>337102187
Meh, I see how this can be fun for 30 minutes top. But after that..
>>
>>337101508
minecraft had the same concept however they didn't push that as a main selling point.
Now you want to know the difference between you 5 months of shilling vs minecraft? Multiplayer.

/thread
>>
>>337101816
There is also the collecting words thing that are not even necessary to interact with the people that speak them and shooting holes in the landscape for... reasons...

>>337101893
How is that an argument for anything?
>>
>>337101508
>tfw love Elite Dangerous but want to actually land on any planet I want and roam around doing absolutely anything my mind desires
isn't that what the horizon dlc does?
>>
>>337101657
This.
>>
>>337101606

Shilling

It's someone from the Star Citizen /vg/ guild, The Vederation. They're a group that's led by a cadre of furries with a very large internet pawprint. We're talking steam avatars, erp chat, furaffinity accounts, and tumblr profiles previously loaded with furry shit.

They shill for free on /v/ and /vg/. They even have a mod/janitor in their backpocket that moderates the star citizen general to the point that most of the backers stopped posting there and the thread dies after a few hours, if that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.