[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember a new clay fighter being announced? not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ClayfighterSNES.jpg (214 KB, 640x604) Image search: [Google]
ClayfighterSNES.jpg
214 KB, 640x604
Does anyone remember a new clay fighter being announced?

not a peep for a full year guess it's not happening?
>>
>>337088628
Appears as "in development" at the Interplay webzone and release date set to sometime this year.
>>
>>337088943
bet it hasn't been touched since the announcement
>>
If it doesn't have earthworm Jim I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>337088628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAK6mikkss
>>
why? clay fighter was fucking garbage
>>
>>337089113
The site itself looks like hasnt been updated since 1998, kind of endearing to be honest. Anyway, until new notice expect it sometime this year, though if there's nothing at E3 i'll start to worry.
>>
Remember Call of Putty?
>>
>>337090115
How long have you been waiting to drop that one anon?
>>
>>337090248
http://clayfighter.wikia.com/wiki/ClayFighter:_Call_of_Putty
>>
>>337090048
Not him but it was fun . the hillarious characters and their moves encouraged me to learn how to play. Hell, it's the only game where i could successfuly parry attacks.
>>
>>337088628
>interplay
It's not coming out.
>>
File: Chaika.png (293 KB, 443x406) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.png
293 KB, 443x406
>>337090324
Never mind, you win this one anon.
>>
I thought this game was really creepy. The characters and art style really unnerved me.
>>
Man, it would be really cool if Clayfighter came back and ended up being a really big competitive game.
>>
>>337090623

Uncanny valley? Or is that the wrong term for this?
>>
>>337091175
I think the reputation of the series would automatically damn it.

Like if Bubsy got a legitimately good revival.
>>
>>337091175
Just like Killer Instinct!
>>
>>337088628
Drip Drop Games have only a single announcement from last year on their twitter and that's the trailer. Meanwhile, if you look around their forums one of the developers at Interplay responded to a thread asking for any updates and responded with "No new news." from this past December.

I would have liked to play it because I loved the games as a kid regardless of how bad they were. It's not looking good right now, though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.