[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A good game that has been over milked to every console in existence.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Met.png (1 MB, 720x1012) Image search: [Google]
Met.png
1 MB, 720x1012
A good game that has been over milked to every console in existence.
>>
I want to insert my penis into Fio's milky pussy.
>>
And I will still pay $15 to play it on every console except mobile. Best MS game only rivaled by MSX.
>>
You can't overmilk something, that's an oxymoron.
>>
>>337086213
milk it til its nipples bleed, hows that an oxymoron cows can die from that shit overmilking is real
>>
>>337085868

This and X are the shit, why is every game after it so underwhelming?

I guess topping that final battle was hard as shit, but the one were that one lawyer or whatever is the final boss is very shitty, also 7 was meh.
>>
why do they have slutpockets
>>
>>337086342
>"Before today I would have jumped at you with a knife and cut your stomach open, but today, today I'm proud to die by your side"
X and 3 were so fucking epic
>>
File: neoragex.png (198 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
neoragex.png
198 KB, 512x512
Nigga i pirated that game like in 2001. Why would i pay for it?
>>
File: GiddyUp!.jpg (46 KB, 285x393) Image search: [Google]
GiddyUp!.jpg
46 KB, 285x393
>>337086539
nobody fucking said that in the games you stupid shit
>>
>>337086342
>why is every game after it so underwhelming?
Bankruptcy after 3
4 was another team reusing assets
5 was rushed and had cut content
6 is just garbage
7 played it safe but looked like shit on the DS
XX is just 7 with DLC
Now it's mobile tower defense
>>
>>337086342
>why is every game after it so underwhelming?
Because they lost focus of what they were doing. As much as i liked 2, X and 3 throwing aliens into the mix so early was a mistake (granted, they were hinted in the first game aswel but you only see one UFO if you pay attention), how do you even top aliens? 4's idea was to turn one of the NPC's into a syndicate leader, 5's was to add a cult that was never refferenced again in the very game they appear, 6's answer was to add aliens to the aliens, 7 i dont even remember, i think they went back to Morden.

The biggest problem is that they all feel like a jumbled mess, not planned like the first three.
>>
>>337086742
>a quote from the game is ever longer than a two word noun and adjective
>implying anyone doesn't know that
It's more about the feel of it. I loved having the rebel soldier band together fight aliens and shit after all the struggle from the other 8 levels
>>
>>337087976
>Because they lost focus of what they were doing.
Or maybe they already did what they wanted to with the first 3

just a theory though, I'm often curious about what the creators of Metal Slug are doing at the very moment. We don't know their real names, only their psuedonyms aside from Kazuma Kujo. They could still be at SNK or doing work at other companies.
>>
>>337086213
So is Doom playable on a Gamecube
>>
>>337089421
No but it is playable on the XBLA and several other static servers
>>
>>337089573
So Doom hasn't been ported to all devices then

I am disappointed
>>
>>337089715
You can even play it on Steam if you want, it's literally the most milked game out there.
>>
>>337089807
>Giving Bethesda money when none of the original iD Software guys even work there anymore
>Especially when it's the easiest game to pirate and set up ever

I'm more referring to how people say everything can run Doom in some form but nobody seems to have brought up the Gamecube ever

I know the Wii has a Homebrew sourceport and that it's technically the same hardware but still
>>
>>337090014
The GC can run doom, I just think the GC is hard to softmod, given that the hardware isn't compliant with a lot of tools.

Why wouldn't it be able to run DOOM?
>>
File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91 KB, 300x425
>>
>>337091257

Shut your whore mouth I will continue to buy this no matter the amount of ports. This game has aged like fine wine and is still a blast to play. Was literally playing this earlier today even
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.