[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox Comfy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 2823737-6174472236-26119.jpg (393 KB, 3285x2464) Image search: [Google]
2823737-6174472236-26119.jpg
393 KB, 3285x2464
What Xbox Exclusive are you playing?

Whats your fav backwards compat title?
>>
>>337085451
Dark souls :)
>>
>>337085451
>xbox
>any more exclusives

It hurts. MS had a chance, but they're jumping ship.
>>
LUL
>>
>>337085451
I still haven't beaten Quantum Break lol
I've been playing Geometry Wars and MW2 on 360. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR E3 THO. I'm sure they'll announce a handful of backwards compatible games that'll be available RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: 1462158773270.jpg (99 KB, 1198x568) Image search: [Google]
1462158773270.jpg
99 KB, 1198x568
What Exclusives?
>>
I've been catching up on GoT.
>>
Honestly speaking, how did you guys react to the news that all our games were basically going on PC? I'm not going to sit here and lie and say it's great that Phil single handedly destroyed the value of my Xbox in a single move and it did feel kinda shitty.

But now, I don't really know how to feel about it.
>>
>Exclusive
Horizon 2
>Back compat
Gears 3, Dark Souls 1, Deus Ex, ME1
>>
>Bought Dead Rising on 360 for $3
>So it can hopefully go on Backwards Compatibility

Is there any news about it? It seems like one of the definitive 360 exclusives yet all these multi-plat games are getting it.
>>
Op here

lots of wishful thinking about what xbox games are coming to PC me thinks
>>
I played the Master Chief Collection about a year ago. Other than that, I've been playing the Netflix app.
>>
>>337086974
Capcom would rather remaster it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>tfw halo wars
>>
>>337085451
how is the backwards compatability with the xbox one? i wasnt impressed with the 360's backwards compat. i have tons of 360 games, and if it works way better id like to upgrade to a one
>>
>>337087008
They'll say they aren't exclusive because they get ported to Win 10. Then say Win 10 and Xbox store are shit.
>>
>>337087093
its good. halo reach was unplayable for a while but it's stable now. it's getting better and better
>>
>>337087093

It's better than on the 360 and the list of compatible games is longer. Still a long way to go, though.
>>
>>337085451
KI and Halo 5 still

Gargos is coming at the end of the month, then RAAM, then a mystery final character

It's rumored to be a third party studio guest and rumors are pointing to a Capcom character to help promote their new games
>>
PS4/One owner, last Xbox One game I played was Quantum Break. I 100%'d it in less than a week.
>>
>exclusives
None

>back compat
Dark Souls, Deus Ex are both my jam, but a lot of the recent back compat stuff isn't anything i'd pay for. Hopefully they put up Dragon's Dogma soon, i'd like to go back to arisen bullshit with it.
>>
>>337085451
>What Xbox Exclusive are you playing?

>Whats your fav backwards compat title?
PDZ. Been system linking it between my 360 and XB1. Will have to keep an eye out for more BC games that can do this.
>>
>>337086936
Gears 3 on backwards compat has a huge input delay for me. Is this happening to anyone else?
>>
>>337087178
>on something other than xbone
>exclusive

???
>>
File: Gargos Slav Squat.png (903 KB, 1018x570) Image search: [Google]
Gargos Slav Squat.png
903 KB, 1018x570
>>337087252
Gargos confirmed Slav
>>
>>337087854
Yea it's definitely not as responsive as it should be but don't think it's that bad for me. I did lose my level 100 in the MP for some reason. It seemed to slowly come back with each boot but stopped in the 20s. Pissed I lost all my horde mode build options.
>>
>>337087948
Console exclusive, OS exclusive(both run Win 10), Xbox store (or whatever it's called on PC) exclusive. Pick one.
>>
File: 1438401582307.gif (1 MB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1438401582307.gif
1 MB, 240x232
>>337088464
Xbox one exclusive?
>>
Only exclusive I've been playing Halo 5

But DS3, BF4, Overwatch beta
>>
I kinda want Oblivion to be backwards compatible. I jave my 360 copy laying around and I've felt like playing it for a while now.

Also is third strike online edition ever going to be backwards compatible?
>>
>>337088551
Who cares play the game or don't I don't care where. Quit trying to bait people into some back and forth about the word exclusive just because you have some faggy comparison image ready to post.
>>
>>337088852
I have an xbone too. I feel ratted out because I bought it to play games I couldn't on my PC. Quit performing the mental gymnastics of exclusivity, and realize that the xbone has very few actual exclusive games that aren't already on PC.

I actually like my xbone too. Don't start an xbone thread next time with the word exclusive in it because everyone WILL reply with meme images and gold faces galore.

However, DO start a thread about what you're playing without mentioning exclusivity or this will happen over, and over, and over again.
>>
>sonycucks trying to talk when they can't play

Would make sense if it was multiplat on the major systems
>>
>>337088802
Oh god I hadn't thought of oblivion in awhile. Id love to start a new game and actually play shivering isles, since I was too big of a pussy to actually go inside.
>>
>>337089130
Didn't start this thread. Don't care how you feel robbed of games only for your bone. Sell it and get out of the comfy thread you've fucked up the to comfy and I helped by replying.
>>
>>337085451
Ive been trying to play Borderlands the Pre Sequel since im casual as fuck and liked the Rooty Tooty Shoot and Looty of Bl1, but Im hours in and still have only 2 weapon slots so it kind of kills the mood of gunz gunz gunz and more gunz fun I had with Bl1. Should I drop it and switch to Memeland 2? Will that give me my loot and shoot fix?
>>
>>337090967
I really don't understand /v/'s hatred of borderlands. They're best played with friends but good time without them also.
>>
>>337090967
Yea the pre sequel is b team shit that barely ran on last gen consoles.

A team was busy wasting BL profits with Battleborn
>>
>>337091145
Right, I like drinking a beer and grinding, I loved BL1 and KoA, but the point of Borderlands to me was getting a bunch of fun guns and shooting, but this whole thing in BLPS with only 2 slots is really harshing my buzz. I was wondering if BL2 would be a better fit. I gave BL1 to my buddy so i cant Dl it or else I would have.
>>
ACE COMBAT 6 BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY WHEN

REEEEEEE
>>
>>337091806
You have to unlock weapon slots so I feel it's worth waiting for imo
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.