[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 1 leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 281x179
>Pic related
Here's the starting loadout for the Russian team
>>
This isn't WW2 m8
>>
>affording rings
ivan pls
>>
File: 24567265091_4f11860e51_o.jpg (168 KB, 622x785) Image search: [Google]
24567265091_4f11860e51_o.jpg
168 KB, 622x785
>Russia
>WW1 while America was present
Pick one (1)
>>
>>337075831
america wasn't in ww1
>>
>>337075924
We were there for a little bit before the war ended
>>
>>337075924
America won WW1 for the Entente whether you like it or not.
It would have been a stalemate until both sides were fucked if they hadn't joined.
>>
I dont fucking know why they are focusing on an american unit of blacks that had little involvment a
america came late in the war jesus
they should focus on the EUROPEANS
of a EUROPEAN WAR
if they had to include americans
why not the USMC and Battle of Belleau Wood
>>
>>337075494
lol
>>
>>337076091
Because the unit they added stayed in combat longer than they did
>>
>>337076091
>Trying to make this a /pol/ thread.
Anon pls
>>
>>337075924
Yeas they were the fucking Harlem Hellfighters you fucking shitlortd
>>
>>337076906
Hes right tho. He didnt say anything remotely racist. Just asked a question.
>>
>>337076091
isn't it made by american developers? It only makes sense.

I think british history textbooks say fuck all about the american revolution besides a paragraph or two, while american history textbooks have entire sections dedicated to them. Where something is made influences how it will be made because history is flexible based on where it's told.
>>
>>337079403
i think that has more to do with the fact that the greatest army on Earth at the time got their asses whooped by farmers and frogs.
>>
>>337079403
>isn't it made by american developers?
DICE is located in sweden ya dingus
>>
>>337079403
No, DICE are swedish. So they are the biggest cucks, no wonder they'll highlight the great black american "heroes" and other fuckwads who did fuck all.
>>
>>337081250
>being this mad
>>
>>337079403
We don't really teach the European side in the United States (or at least in Texas) outside of AP courses. The only part of the European involvement, that we teach, is MAIN, the events leading to and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand. The main part we teach about is what America was doing before it went into WW1 like selling arms to the Entente, unrestricted sub-marine warfare, and the Zimmermann note before going into Belleau Wood and Hundred Days Offensive. We finally do a quick wrap up of the Fourteen Points, Treaty of Versailles, and the League of Nations.

American education is quite bare when it comes to anything European and it doesn't surprise me when people like OP think Russia and the United States ever fought together during WW1.
>>
>>337075335
>advertising for EA for free
>>
>>337079403
>isn't it made by american developers? It only makes sense.
No, by EA DICE Sweden.

Yeah, now it makes sense, doesn't it?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.