[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok I'm done with this piece of shit - the thread >game:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1381891251498.png (861 KB, 508x767) Image search: [Google]
1381891251498.png
861 KB, 508x767
ok I'm done with this piece of shit - the thread

>game: reason
the evil within: chapter 3 and no ammo, crippled controls, and the game running like shit on my toaster
>>
>>337058774
>being this triggered
>>
File: 1392775635087.jpg (105 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1392775635087.jpg
105 KB, 500x608
>>337058774
>The Evil Within too
Chapter 9, where you have to go about collecting all that pointless stuff in the mansion with the main villain teleporting about and one shotting you. Man that game was so fucking terrible, and that was the final straw. I was so hyped after Resident Evil 4, Mikami. Why?

WHY?
>>
Baiten Kaitos

Going 20 minutes where they keep calling me by name with voice acting where there is an audible pause where the name I chose is supposed to be.

Did these dickhead expect me to say my name out loud everytime it happens
>>
>Stronghold: Crusader

I'm dating a brown girl but my rage at the Arab race has skyrocketed since I beat Stronghold HD. Its not so bad once you have access to mercenaries but I can't bring myself to play anymore, I'm gonna play its predecessor until my next paycheck
>>
>Twilight Princess
Worst tutorial ever

Let me fucking play the game. I've never even made it to the first dungeon.
>>
>>337058774
>xl
your own fault for picking it over the regular one
>>
>Skyrim - The Journey

10 hours in I died 3 times thanks to hypothermia and now I'm locked out of my save file. Thinking if it's worth restarting..
>>
Uncharted
It's just not fun

>>337059317
Can't be worse than KH2, though it has been a while since I've played both.
>>
>>337059418
Why would you pick the regular?

So the resolution isn't stretched?
>>
>>337058774

> pretending you would ever throw a working console in the trash.

A fedora would actually suit you well OP.
>>
The Phantom Pain
It's too repetitive and boring plus the side objectives are pain in the ass
>>
>>337058774
Please post your 3DS snapped in half with timestamp. Looks like you've just placed it carefully on the trash.
>>
>>337060252
This picture is not new.
>>
>>337059118
>He fell for the immersion meme

Anyway, Baten Kaitos Origins, here are my reasons
- No individual deck for every character like in Baten Kaitos
- No healing cards combos like in Baten Kaitos
- Defense cards are even more useless, only the level 0 defense cards are somewhat useful thanks to combos
- The disc 1 pace. After you join Verus everything is
>Go and do the mission
>Try your best
>Time travel shit before anything happens
>Now do this shit
>Time travel shit before anything happens
>Return to your time, you failed
>Now go and do this new mission
>Repeat
- After I beat the Disc 1 and the Honololo Bird, the game puts me to do some election shit I don't really care and I stopped.

The game is still on my backlog and even with the gameplay changes, I still like it but everything else is annoying. Does this game gets better on the second disc?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>337060084
Not that guy but I remember trying my cousins 3ds' 3D effect

I couldn't get the 3D to "work" on me with the xl but I was able to see the depth effect on the regular one.

I also wear glasses, near sighted with a stigmatism
>>
>>337060743
In the second disc you time travel back to undo all the things you were doing in disc 1
>>
File: 1443938235507.jpg (39 KB, 636x388) Image search: [Google]
1443938235507.jpg
39 KB, 636x388
Splatoon. I'm fucking done working my ass off to carry the team yet I seem to constantly be paired with shit for brains, while the enemy team is the most co-ordinated motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
Majora's Mask
Didn't like the dungeon designs, didn't care for the sidequests
>>
>>337060939
That sounds good enough, how long is the election shit or it is optional?
>>
>>337061006
This was my experience in turf war, and of course splatfests are entirely turf war.
>>
>>337059753
Every time I want to play through KH2 again I remember the beginning of the game and do something else.
>>
>>337059418
>>337060089
>>337060252

is this bait or are you people really that stupid
>>
>>337061006
>think about playing splatoon
>don't feel like playing the same 2 maps for 4 hours
and that's how the game never gets put back in the system.
>>
This topic is some pleb garbage.
>>
>>337061309
They're just triggered, don't worry Anon just give them their space.
>>
>>337061006
>team ooga
>me booga.
>>
>>337059753
KH2's tutorial is bad only in repeated playthroughs, it was surprisingly amazing the first time
Also you can complete it in about 40 minutes if you skip the cutscenes
>>
>Game
Payday 2

>Reason
During the 2015 crimefest they introduced vaults a weapon rebalancing which nerfed several guns to shit status making them useless. Coincidentally, the only way to restore them to their former glory was to purchase vaults that cost about 3 dollars each and yields a random gun each time. At that point I just said "fuck this game"
>>
>>337058774
>running like shit on my toaster
>on my toaster
huh
>>
>Killing Floor 2
>Microtransactions in an Early Access game that STILL DOESN'T HAVE SOME OF THE BASIC FUCKING CONTENT.

I'd rather have waited and not played at all than to suffer that shitfest.

>>337061678
Pretty much the same reason why I dropped that shit. The game was practically fucking prefect just before that, why ruin it?
>>
>>337061006
You should look for people to form your own team with.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles when the game kept going after mechonis
>>
>>337058774
>Brutal Legend
after the first boss the game goes full shittard
>>
>>337060776
Fuck, I recently went for an eye test and only now found out how buggered my right eye is. This explains a lot.
>>
The Black Watchmen: It's too over the top and spooooky with its conspiracy shit. It breaks my immersion. Plus, fuck researching hockey statistics to find out the case number of the file I need.
>>
>>337060776
I get major ghosting on the XL. Dunno if it's because I wear glasses or what.
>>
>>337064002
I can't find details of the screen measurements of the NEW 3DS small as opposed to regular 3DS small. it's larger, right?
>>
Dark Souls

>Don't enjoy the game very much, continue to play hoping I'll start enjoying it more
>Get to Kenan and Kel
>Fighting them is a pain in the ass without summoning, only have limited attempts due to humanity
>See threads of people discussing the game
>Apparently people who love the games all agree the rest of the game after that point is rushed and not as good, when I didn't even like the good part very much.

I'll just stick with Demon's then.
>>
>>337062168
Jesus fuck this.
If they at least put the microtransactions AND the fucking versus AFTER all perks were implemented.
Holy ass this makes me mad.
>>
>>337058774
I remember when someone shooped mature with euphoric. The shitstorm was hilarious
>>
>>337064453
That's understandable. I was never show if I finally Got Gud or if the rest of the game from there was not as well thought out.

Breezed through it like nothing.
>>
>>337065770

It's my understanding that the rest of the game was rushed through development.
>>
>Aliens: Colonial Marines
>After entering the nest on the Sulaco.

I was so hyped. All those old articles, heralding it as Brothers-in-Arms meets Survival-Horror. Imagining 4-player co-op, each player huddled together, welding doors to stop enemies.

And then I got Call of Duty: Modern Xenomorph.

Oh well. Alien Isolation made me a bit happy.
>>
>>337058774
>>337059083
>the evil within is a bad game because I suck at it

Based Mikami strikes again. The Evil Within was the sequel that RE4 deserved.
>>
File: 1462025907346.jpg (356 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
1462025907346.jpg
356 KB, 680x932
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky

>Going through first zone in the game
>Farming enemies, getting a fuck ton of $$$
>Planning on buying a shit ton of ammo/supplies in the third zone
>"Main" storyline mission where you are ambushed and robbed
>Retrieve all of my items
>Not the money

Believe it or not, the game fucking deletes all your money. Gone. I just quit and never went back.
>>
File: 1362883258966.jpg (303 KB, 631x758) Image search: [Google]
1362883258966.jpg
303 KB, 631x758
>>337062629
mostly because of nostalgia, but it's great until the asshole of an ending shows up. Honestly the RTS sections are over so fast if you're not a retard, and the hack&slash of the rest of the game is pretty fun.
>>
>>337068337
Nah, anon! It's great! Just keep going until the final level when the game crashes around literally every turn
>>
Twilight Princess.

It's a boring and grimdark attempt at an OoT homage with bland music, clunky Epona controls, hideous character models, and forgettable dungeons. You'd think after getting the tears three times and going to another dungeon it'd get better. It just got more boring as it went on. I tried playing it three different times and I nearly fell asleep every time I did.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.