[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it not acceptable when localization companies censor skimpy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: GodEaterResurrection-3.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1147) Image search: [Google]
GodEaterResurrection-3.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1147
Why is it not acceptable when localization companies censor skimpy outfits but when they censor blood it's suddenly ok?
>>
>>337056103
>DUH HOW COME WHEN X IT FINE BUT WHEN Y IT NO FINE??????

I don't like blood censorship. I don't think most people do. Australians and Germans definitely don't like blood censorship
>>
It wasn't, MK on SNES showed this

But it's a matter of ratings and doublestandards

If you're going to strip an appropriately rated content on one game and not the other there are questions that are going to be asked

As such, violent content is appropriately MA content, if not borderline T, but generally it's MA if it's realistic or gorey

Showing a girl in a bikini is generally a T
>>
>>337056103
Because Weebs only care about T&A
>>
Because a nipple is literally 900 pentahitlers worse than blood.
>>
>>337056103
What is this game is even about? All i see is a schoolgirl with an outfit designed for fanservice

I've seen like 500 god eater threads that devolve into fanart dumps (Not that i'm complaining) but is this a JRPG or an Adventure game? What?
>>
>>337056103
We'd rather teach our children how to brutally murder a man with a gun or knife than see skin
>>
I don't know, I guess its not that big a deal to people. The old monster hunter games on psp had less blood splatter then the japanese versions for some reason.

Did the localized version of God eater burst have less blood splatter?
>>
File: Vajura.png (826 KB, 950x800) Image search: [Google]
Vajura.png
826 KB, 950x800
>>337057049
A MH clone where you monsters called aragami
>>
>>337057217
>where you kill* monsters called aragami
fixed
>>
>>337057049
It's an arcadey MonHunt Clone where the monsters are said in lore to be made up of The THING cells, but in gameplay are just big techno-organic critters that you stab to death then have your sword-gun chew on for materials to make better swordguns.

Most of the other characters have either a sword or gun though, because you're a special new type who get sword-guns. Titillating Schoolgirl there is one of the few other swordgunners.
>>
>>337057049
A MonHun clone that plays faster and is more focused on combat.
They justify the skimpy outfits in-universe because the monsters they fight can rip through any form of heavy armour like paper and will more or less kill you once they get a hold of you so might as well dress light and comfortable.
>>
>>337057049
It's an action rpg in the hunting genre like monster hunter. The gameplays flashy and faster paced. The setting is a post apacolyptic earth where humanity has been driven to near extinction by the aragami, rapidly evolving creatures that can devour pretty much anything and the only thing that can stop them are the god eaters people who wield weapons called godarcs which are the only thing that can kill aragami.
>>
>>337057049
it's one of MH clones, but the most poplar among them. also got unique carving mech which is letting your weapon eat the monster (different part get different loot iirc), sound edgy but prety cool imo. other than that? nothing special i guess
>>
File: clip+(2016-01-02+at+10.04.06).jpg (50 KB, 486x310) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-01-02+at+10.04.06).jpg
50 KB, 486x310
>it's suddenly ok?
It's not, removed from wishlist.
>>
>>337056103
>implying it is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.