[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easily the hardest boss in the Soulsborne franchise. No contest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: dark-soul-3-wiki-cover-35.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dark-soul-3-wiki-cover-35.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
Easily the hardest boss in the Soulsborne franchise. No contest.
>>
File: laurence_the_first_vicar.jpg (50 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
laurence_the_first_vicar.jpg
50 KB, 440x248
Excuse me.
>>
>>336698752
That isn't Kalameet.
>>
>>336698752
>inb4 someone posts memewig or memephan
beat memewig 1st try memephan 3rd try
>>
File: 1458926598914.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458926598914.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>336698752
>He never fought False King Allant
get out of here kid
>>
Only boss in the game I had to summon for. Eventually they'll patch in a fix for the camera but I simply can't enjoy dieing to a camera.
>>
I literally had more trouble killing Hawkwood than this boss. Once you got his kind of odd timings down he was really easy.
>>
>>336698903
But he was a pushover. You didn't even pick the hardest boss in DeS let alone the entire series.
>>
>>336699032
did you magic meme him? and flamelurker a has shit for ai
>>
File: anti-firstborn ring.png (19 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
anti-firstborn ring.png
19 KB, 194x259
>>336698752
Hardly. His patterns are absolute, no surprises at all. The hardest it gets is just adjusting to how aggressive he can be and how long some of his combos can last, and he's beaten by Champion Gundyr in both of those categories.

As soon as you're able to consistently recognize whether he's going to follow up or not he's not that difficult. After that it's just about perfecting the timing and direction on your dodges. And if you're really shit they put a ring in the game specifically to make this boss easier.
>>
>>336698752
So hard. I mean you have to dodge his attacks and everything.
https://youtu.be/dWOF5mMngbE?t=5264
>>
>>336699676
nice meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJq3Z0PmmcQ
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png
778 KB, 629x996
>>336698752
>this is what PC fats genuinely believe
He isn't even the hardest within Dark Souls, let alone the entire Soulsborne franchise. I'd say Fumeknight is probably the hardest in Dark Souls.

Hopefully the DLC bosses will be much more difficult, until then this guy still has the crown.
>>
Ludwig and Nameless King were easily the hardest for me. Nameless King for hitting like a freight train and having so few opening (I used a greataxe), and Ludwig for being super difficult for me to read and the timing mix ups during the fight.

I beat Oprhan and Soul of Cinder each first try and none of the DLC bosses from DaS2 bar 2Cats took me more than three tries
>>
>>336698903
Never understood this one. Flamelurker back in the day and the Maneaters even now are the ones that give me trouble
>>
>>336698752
I disagree. The only thing making him take longer to beat for most players is the fact you have to redo the opening dragon fight making it hard for memorization of his patterns. It's like having to shoot a shot at basketball then drive to the store and back before you can try again.

Pretty sure they built it that way because his AI isn't that good. Cuz you can honestly walk back for a lot of his moves baiting a stab and punish it.
>>
>>336699553
...This is true of every boss in the souls series...
The only exception that comes to my mind is Dancer who can string combos together randomly sometimes. Which leads to cheap hits when you think you're okay to swing.

Not really their shining example of a solid boss but at least Nameless Kid is.
>>
No, Orphan is harder but he is also less cool and has weaker boss music so i guess that compensates.

Though it's not that hard to be cooler than old man baby with placenta yoyo hammer
>>
>>336698752
I had more trouble and fun with Champion Gundyr.

I wish there was a way to quickly replay bosses 1v1 though
>>
File: Biorr1.jpg (425 KB, 757x2094) Image search: [Google]
Biorr1.jpg
425 KB, 757x2094
>>336700758

>first playthrough of deso
>made the mistake of going into maneaters with thief ring

I shouldn't have waited so long for him to come back before killing myself and trying again
>>
>>336698861

This fucker right here. Just a bunch of shit everywhere and space control fucking up your dodge options.
>>
>>336698874

I beat Flax Kong on my 1st, what's your point?
>>
>>336698752
It's a tie between him, Pontiff and Orphan.
>>
>>336698861
Him and Orphan were tricky but they were easy in the end. Ludwig however...
>>
>>336700965
Agreed. Unfortunately that's the one fucking boss they chose to be the "gateway" to "skipping" parts of the game.

Makes skipping less fun that DaS1 or 2. And not to mention that skip is shit. It doesn't really let you skip anything since it's a different dead end...god they fucked up the world layout so bad in this game. We thought it was all B team, but even miyazaki can't undo the casualization of "can't get lost."
>>
>>336701308
Is there an NPC more hardcore than Captain Twin-Teeth?
>>
I beat him second try.

Hardest boss for me was O&S my first run.
>>
>>336700037
>can parry
Automatically in easy tier.
>>
>>336700037
Dude no offense but you literally get free hits all the time on Fumeboy when hit great sword razors
>>
>>336701982
i'll never understand this meme.
smough is slow as fuck to the point that he's nearly non existant and ornsteins only danger is his heavily telegraphed charge thrust attack.
took me 1 death to figure them out and kill them.
>>
>>336700037
I'm honestly amazed people find this boss difficult.
>>
>>336701945

Nah, Biorr's been the secret most bro-tier NPC by far, first he fucks up Penetrator then solo's a dragon for you, 10/10
>>
File: OrnsteinandSmough.png (892 KB, 782x1022) Image search: [Google]
OrnsteinandSmough.png
892 KB, 782x1022
>>336698752
No, OP, just no.

That would be these two.
>>
>>336701982
This. The Nameless King took me like 4 tries to get him down pat, O&S took me like 15 tries. Hell even Flamelurker/Maneaters took me more tries than The Nameless King.
>>
File: 1411891164222.jpg (61 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1411891164222.jpg
61 KB, 422x600
>see speedrunner do a boss
>he literally just runs up to the boss and buttfucks it in a matter of seconds at level naked with a straight sword while reading chat
>"oh boy that gives me motivation to go kill the boss!"
>enter fog overleveled with a +10 death destroyer of worlds
>boss literally bullies me to death within a second and a half, making me feel like I couldn't do shit to begin with

Every fucking time. I've beaten the game 3 times now, but I'm not getting any better.
>>
File: real fucking nito.jpg (136 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
real fucking nito.jpg
136 KB, 400x400
>>336701919
Yup. Bonfire warping was a mistake. Literally every time it's implemented, it results in a lazily-constructed world design with linear routes and dead ends.

- You get bonfire warping in DaS1 and surprise surprise, all the lord soul areas are subpar, not connected, and boring dead ends.
- DaS2 had bonfire warping from the beginning, and the map design is basically "trudge down these 4 separate super-linear pathways, after which you'll unlock this 5th super-linear pathway"
- And now DaS3 also has bonfire warping from the beginning and the map design is basically one single line with maybe a few dead-end diversions here and there.

It's clear that bonfire warping is just a crutch used to so that the designers don't have to worry about how players will move through the map. They don't need to worry about how to connect everything and add shortcuts between different areas and account for unintended routes through the game. DaS3 still has better level design for each individual level compared to DaS2, but the lack of connectivity means it's still less replayable than the first game. And you don't get a true appreciation for the world when you only go through each area once and then never bother traveling through it again due to bonfire warping.
>>
>>336698861
This for me. I ended up beating him by using beast blood pellet+whirligig and stunlocked him to death.
>>
>>336702449
Flamelurker was a fucking cunt back in the day. I think a lot of that has to do with DeS being a lot of people's first Souls game though.
>>
Abhorrent Beast>Maneaters>Orphan>Ludwig>O&S

Nameless King was easy as a magic build, he has no answer to long range attacks besides easy to avoid shockwaves. Dark magic trashes his dragon too.
>>
>>336702560
Or maybe its what they always wanted. Because its been in every game.
>>
>>336702682
>I think a lot of that has to do with DeS being a lot of people's first Souls game though.
Undoubtedly. You couldn't really cheese them back then because there was so little info about the game out at the time so it was a fucking rough fight. Flamelurker these days is nothing special but back then you were a champion if you beat that asshole.
>>
>>336700589
You know that's actually a problem IMHO about DaS3. Great weapons don't deal nearly enough for how few openings bosses and other enemies leave for them to actually be useful compared to other weapon types. Hell some faster weapons can even out damage some great weapons which is laughable.
>>
>>336702894
>sonypony spotted
>>
Easily the most gay op in the chans franchise. No contest.
>>
>>336702905
They wanted it because you don't need to worry about proper design. Hence calling it a crutch.
>>
File: 1461373709664.png (227 KB, 276x321) Image search: [Google]
1461373709664.png
227 KB, 276x321
Who /maneaters/ during the Asian Demon's Souls import days here? That fight put hair on your nuts.
>>
>>336700037
The only difficult thing about Orphan is how much health he has. Ludwig is harder to actually fight, and Nameless is more difficult than both of them flat out.
>>
>>336703220
Hell yeah, nigga. That first time you see the second one show up was fucked up. It was so good.
>>
>>336703262
Why lie on the internet?
>>
>>336702905
Funny, because in the first DaS they said they ran out of time, hence the creation of lordvessel's ability to allow warping. It's only noticeable in areas past that point. And one of the lord souls "Four Kings" happened to be properly designed as an interconnected area.

It was only the last three that were conveniently locked off. And even those all looked like they were supposed to connect with each other or to other areas but didn't. This reinforces what they said about running out of time.

No I think the true culprit was the huge backlash of newbie players from DaS1 who didn't like dying 10+ times because they went the "wrong way" per se. That's when they truly started doing the warping and full linear design. To prevent players from getting "stuck" or confused.

It was a huge mistake to listen to those people. It's hurt the series, including Bloodborne, to not evolve such a wonderful idea and world structure. Replayability for all solo players has diminished as build variety early on is repetitive in every game except the first one. It was all around just a horrible decision to change.
>>
>>336703220
I honestly never found the maneaters to be that hard. Allant fucked me up way more than they did.
>>
>>336703428
he's right sonycuck
>>
>>336703125
I'm ore concerned about the quality of the individual levels. Not which one has an arbitrary foot path linking what.
>>
>>336702560
>Bonfire warping was a mistake
Nah it's great. Being able to go back to Firelink at any time is the shit. It would just be annoying if I had to run back every time.
>>
>>336703428
Ludewig has a difficult first phase, and somewhat difficult second phase.

Orphan has a laughably easy first phase, and somewhat difficult second phase. But because he has so much health it can feel like a slog and like you have less room for error.

Both of Kings phases are pretty damn tough.

>>336703702
Stop.
>>
>>336703830
How did the Nameless King give you any trouble, enough that you'd say he's way harder than the Orphan and Ludwig? Do you fight bosses on NG+ ever or stop on NG?
>>
>>336701919
>Unfortunately that's the one fucking boss they chose to be the "gateway" to "skipping" parts of the game.
It's also the easier boss to cheese with the Sword Master glitch with 100% success rate, if you haven't killed Vordt
>>
anyone have that webm of the japanese bloodborne kos fight? Guy was using a saw cleaver I think
>>
Nameless King is easy once he gets off of his bird.

And the only reason the bird is difficult at all is because the camera is fucking retarded.
>>
>>336703653

Depends on your build, I think.
Allant can be rough on a magic build or an enchanted weapon build because he's resistant to magic.
>>
>Not the naked, Wolnir's Crown wearing NPC

fuck that guy
>>
>>336703964
I'm strictly talking about my NG experiences here.

Honestly, after I figured out Orphan's moveset he was a pushover. Critting him in the first phase is easy as shit when you learn his moves, and his second phase all comes down to how well you can dodge/if you get an opportunity for a visceral.

First phase of ludwig was fucked for me, he's massive and flails around a lot, so it was hard for me to learn where he was actually attacking. After he goes to his second phase though you really just have to watch out for his sword, so it's not as bad.

Nameless King on the other hand always felt like a crapshoot even after I learned his moveset. Maybe it's just because you aren't as fast as you are in bloodborne, maybe it's because of the camera during the first phase, but dealing with his attacks and learning where you could actually get in a hit of your own felt rough.
>>
>>336703817
You're not seeing the implications of a linear level design though.

Yes, the design of each individual level in DaS3 is great (save for the swamp). But the problem is you'll do them in the same order every time you play the game. You'll fight the bosses in the same order. You'll get to new areas in the same order. You'll get new weapons and merchants and NPCs in the same order.

Consider the effects this has on replayability. In DaS or DeS, let's say there was a particular build I wanted to do. So I'd plan to get to certain areas first so I can unlock certain merchants/weapons/upgrades and so on. I'd decide to go straight to quelaag in DaS or I'd do shrine of storms first in DeS. Each playthrough has the potential to be vastly different.

But in DaS3? The linear progression from level to level means the variability is incredibly restricted.
>>
Biggie smalls are still the Bain of my existence
Ludwig would be there if his 2nd form wasn't such a pushover
>>
>>336703964
No offense, but NG+ has been a joke since Bloodborne. They stopped scaling as egregiously as before. Now they scale properly instead of becoming one-hit machines to all but armored knights.

That's not a bad thing either, but NG+ is definitely harder in the games before BB and DaS3.
>>
>>336698861
This. Goddamn, when I saw him in gameplay videos I thouhgt "He'll be easy, just a reskin of Cleric Beast." But goddamn.
>>
>>336704431
Speaking of critting... Maria can easily be done in just the same as Gherman to anyone who says she's difficult. Parry the ever loving shit out of her.
>>
>>336698752
True. The camera is your greatest enemy ever.
>>
The only boss that took me more than a couple tries ever was Manus. I think I died to him upwards of 15 times.
>>
>>336704094
>>336704094
I felt the second part was harder than the first but I'll agree the camera could NOT handle that fight at all. Hell it could barely keep up with any enemies who did even slightly fast attacks sometimes hilariously.

I'm pretty sure DaS3 has worse camera issues than DeS did.
>>
>>336704512
I don't know what version you played, but comparitively, most BB enemies on NG+ will just about guaranteed 2 shot to 1 shot you, and the bosses are much worse, in terms of enemies like Orphan and Ludwig and Laurence. Nameless king is way too forgiving, when in Ludwig, Laurence, and the Orphan's fights, even Gehrman on NG+ will take you from full HP to 0 if you make a single mistake, mainly because your mistakes are punished far more quickly and rapidly than in Souls, generally if you eat a hit, then you HAVE to dodge the next attack perfectly, generally it's delayed to specifically catch you if you're spamming dodge, it's so night-and-day comparing said BB bosses to Nameless King that it's not even funny. I find it really hard to see the King as harder than them in any circumstance, considering NG is so forgiving in every Souslborne.
>>
>>336702345
>slow and slower
>hard
nah
>>
>>336704492
Perfect literary analysis of this issue. Thanks, anon. Has plagued every game since DaS2. Hell even the SOTFS didn't truly fix this even though you can go to other areas earlier than before because the tedium of traveling compared to the shortcuts of DaS1 and STILL having only one path to each place.
>>
>>336698752
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no
>>
>>336704979
Perhaps I invested into HP more than you?
>>
Ludwig, Orphan an Laurence are the hardest, also Ludwig and Orphan were the most fun battles in the soulsborne universe for me, after trying so much all I wanted was to fight them again

Nameless king was damn cool, but still loses to those three and O&S
>>
>>336705176
65 vit on a PVE character in NG+ for Bloodborne, 50~ in DaS3 for NG+, enemy damage scales pretty hard in BB too, you'll never escape (even with HP runes) getting 1-3 shotted by most all enemies (including bosses)

I wanna play DaS3 more but I'm only on NG+2 so far
>>
you dont know hard until you get raped by a horse
>>
>>336698861

Nameless king
>first time encounter
>that birdfuck
>get one shot by fire all the time
>sword has no range to hit birdfuck
>get rekt literally 10 seconds into the fight
>ridiculous amount of attempts to take the birdfuck down
>now just king and me
>his hitbox has a huge gap between himself and his weapon
>rolling towards him = invincible
>beat the king himself first try

Lawrence
>ez first phase
>can't hit me when I hug him
>second phase, lost his legs
>now he's don..what
>rapes me with his arms
>going behind him impossible because fucking lava
>gave up after some hours and made it a week after

Holy shit I thought /v/ was serious with the nameless king. Sure I died a lot on his fucking bird git gud and so on but he had nothing which could make you want to bite in your controller
>>
Hardest boss in the history of video games coming through.
>>
>>336705039
Thanks anon.

The other issue specifically with bonfire warping is that you don't learn to appreciate and experience the world as much when you can just warp anywhere you want.

In the first half of dark souls. The places you decided to go and explore held weight and consequences. When you started trudging down through lower burg into the depths into blighttown all the way down to the swamp and even further than that, you felt a sense of dread and even despair. You were trapped there. It was you alone all the way in this pit of hell and you have no fucking clue how to get out of here. There's no running back to firelink easily. Each trek you made to a different area made you pause and consider the risks and benefits of making the journey. But all that is gone when you have warping everywhere. You no longer have that feeling of being lost and isolated away from civilization and merchants/aid/etc. And each area becomes once-and-done instead of being a place you'll travel through multiple times.
>>
>>336702560
>It's clear that bonfire warping is just a crutch used to so that the designers don't have to worry about how players will move through the map.
Have you even played the game ? or are you just shitting the board like every other "real souls fan" who spams the board with their autism.
Because maps are clearly well thought and can't be done in a linear way. The way the maps are connected might be linear, but it allows the designer to focus on the maps, and not how they're connected. IMO it worked REALLY fucking well.
>>
>>336705518
>not the asylum demon
git gud scrub.
>>
File: bloodborne ludwig.png (2 MB, 708x2163) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne ludwig.png
2 MB, 708x2163
>>336705397
>>
>>336705397
How hard were you when it happened?
>>
File: 1455508062385.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455508062385.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>336698752
>roll, roll, roll
>wait for an opening
>attack
>if hit, spam heal button
>rinse and repeat
I thought these games were a good challenge? /v/ is a fucking joke.
>>
>>336705863
Yes, linear design allows for a more tightly coordinated and polished game with less effort. But it means the game suffers immensely when it comes to replay value, which I've already addressed.

They could've had an intended route and made it linear if you follow the obvious choices, while still making it nonlinear if you're an experienced player and go out of your way to sequence break and find secret passages. Which is basically what Dark Souls 1 did, and it worked very well. Up until the lord souls areas where they ditched this philosophy because it was easier to just make a couple linear routes with bonfire warps, and it was worse for it.
>>
>>336704492
You can go to Cathedral or catacombs
Demon Ruins or Irithyll
Anor Londo or Profaned capital
You can even go to Lothric and consumed garden at the start of the game

It's not as interconnected as 1 true but there's still some choice. It's more like BB in that way.

In DS1 you could kill Quellag, Sif and Pinwheel early but other than that you can't really go far until you ring both bells because of the yellow fog gates and Sens fortress being locked.
Then you get the choice of 4 locations in the end and that's it.

I agree with the bonfire warping though
>>
>>336705987
>sweating bucket man
>>
File: 1415901391311.png (655 KB, 740x720) Image search: [Google]
1415901391311.png
655 KB, 740x720
>>336698752
>100% physical shield and high lightning resistance shield
>he becomes a literal joke
Yeah, hard.
>>
>>336706415
Yes, there are a handful of times where there's a split. But the overall path is the same, just with a few minor detours to the sides.

The end result is still as I said. Your only real option for doing things "out of order" is to kill emma early on and go up to lothric castle. That's basically it.
>>
>>336706646
>Shield.

Literal trainingwheels. Git gud.
>>
>>336703830
>Both of Kings phases are pretty damn tough.
>he's getting hit in p1
>he actually thinks he can talk about balance
Hahaha, let me laugh even harder at you fag.
>>
>>336705443
True true. But you know it's not bad that his hitbox is only on the weapon. Being able to find sweet spots and exploit them makes the gameplay feel deeper.

It's like in Monster Hunter, if you know there is a sweet spot in Zinogres tail sweep it opens up a possible GreatSword charge attack since you don't have to waste time dodging and can just position yourself accordingly for the charge and start charging. That's what it's all about bro.
>>
Just wrong. Disapointingly so the king is one of the easiest bosses to cheese in these games. Doing him no cheese solo can still be rough but he's not the worst even then. His swipes are fast sure but his telegraphs window is fucking huuuuuuuge so it's kind of hard to not know when to dodge once you practice enough of him.
>>
>>336706835
>use something in the realms of the game
>a boss becomes a complete walkover
>OH MY GOD, GIT GUD
>soulsfags
>>
File: do-it.gif (185 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
do-it.gif
185 KB, 200x200
>>336705518

>he didn't use a blowtorch
>>
Is Soul of Cinder easier than Gwyn?
>>
>>336706937
its funny cause these people saying that probably pumped up vitality tons leaving tons of room for mistakes and use the strongest weapons in the game
>>
>>336706646
Only if it's a greatshield.
Anything less is just asking for a guard break into death combo
>>
>>336706937
That post was very tounge-in-cheek, but Souls games are way more fun without a shield. To me, shields are there as a crutch until halfway through the first playthrough, for when you screw up roll timing.
>>
>>336706873
Good point
>>
>>336707094

technically harder since his second phase is just gwyn.
>>
File: spirit_tree_crest_shield.png (25 KB, 190x272) Image search: [Google]
spirit_tree_crest_shield.png
25 KB, 190x272
>>336707173
Wew, lad. You're saying like his combo is hard.
This shield >>> Shitless King
>>
>>336705518
>pop beast pellet
>pop fire paper
boom
>>
>tfw soul of cinder was actually the hardest boss in the game for me that I died most times to
i-is it just me
he seemed to have low hp but i was barely doing 200 dmg per hit and he killed me in 2 hits
>>
>>336707456
Yeah, dying once to him sure was exceptional for the shit tier bosses that DS3 has to offer.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>336706835
>use something in the game
>YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME THE WAY I DID, AND MINE IS HARDER!

soulsbabbies thinking their games are hard are the dumbest shit
>>
>>336707456
Not just you. Although it's heavily reliant on what forms the RNG has him use.

For instance, if he goes cleric and casts replenishment while flipping around with the curved sword, then it's RIP in pieces. But if he's just doing spear pokes and magic attacks, he's easy.
>>
>>336707387
>fire
>not bolt
Do you even purge the alien kin?
>>
>>336707456
I killed him on first try and was disappointed I didn't die. Couldn't even get a "feel" for the boss.
Spent the rest 2 hours getting summoned for him because of that.
Sully and NK phase 2 were the only ones who continuously raped me with over 20 tries for each of them.

Was using a Claymore the whole game.
>>
File: meme souls.png (152 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
meme souls.png
152 KB, 500x251
>>
>>336702894

I blocked the Abhorrent Beast from my memory. That crossed the line into straight up frustrating.
>>
File: demons souls 2.png (92 KB, 478x3595) Image search: [Google]
demons souls 2.png
92 KB, 478x3595
>>336703220
>asian demon's souls import days
anon most people here don't know what you are talking about because /v/ is full of newfags and casuals

false king allant
>>
>>336707887

Claymore is pretty rough for bosses but great for mobs. Dat slow attack is a killer.
>>
>>336707363
>using a shield
fucking NOOB, learn to dodge
>>
>>336698861
What? I killed him on my first try in my first blind playthrough. Hell, Rom was harder.
>>
While I needed longer for Nameless King I still think Orphan of Kos is harder.
I was also overleveled for Kos while I was a little underleveled Nameless King.
But after so many tries I think I have Nameless King pretty good under control and his attack pattern isn't really that hard and beating him again in ng+ was really not that hard at all.
Kos on the other hand just rapes and I really felt like I got lucky on that try that I killed him.
>>
>>336698861
Hardest boss for me in Bloodborne, I still can't solo him.
>>
>>336698752
>tfw I beat him and another 1/3 of the bosses on my Vita using the remote play feature.
>>
File: 1451636911648.gif (473 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451636911648.gif
473 KB, 500x281
>>336710282
>not using shields
>>
Where is the best spot to farm souls? I need many dragon scales and they are very expensive.
>>
>use Great Lance in PVP
>Nobody trying to parry my slow ass predictable attacks
The fuck is wrong with people
>>
I just beat this guy today and he was bad. I struggled with the bandit knife only because its range is so short and depth perception is difficult on that battle field, but I did it first try once I switched to my short sword.

What makes him difficult for people? Most of his attacks are really telegraphed.
>>
File: 1437650166842.png (247 KB, 812x501) Image search: [Google]
1437650166842.png
247 KB, 812x501
Is it horrible that I want to summon for him? I'm on my tenth try but I can't even him to half health on his second phrase. My goddamn Fume sword is too slow and even the idea of trading with him is a death sentence.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>336711786
i've beaten every boss in every souls game on my first playthrough without using any shields, healing, or significant enough armor to go past a fastroll. it's a challenge of skill and not getting hit.

using shields, healing, etc. just makes me feel like a noob, so i won't do it.
>>
I was never able to be ancient dragon in ds2
>>
Ludwig is casual filter, he is challenging in all fairness, but he is a casual filter

Laurence is the hardest because you think you're safe and then

>swiggity swooty, I'm gonna cook that booty

you have a small """""safe""""" spot against him in his second phase

NK made me had to summon against him, he's the hardest boss in DS3, I don't see how people say Gundyr, he has the exact same moveset both times
>>
>>336713554
I soloed every boss in the original and in SotFS on NG+7 onward but I have never once attempted to fight the Ancient Dragon.
>>
>>336700037
I just finished DS2 and moving on to Bloodborne, if Fume Knight is the hardest boss in the franchise then both Bloodborne and DS3 must be faceroll since Fume Knight is barely even a boss.
>>
Just beat nameless king.

Was easy, but I'm a DaS veteran desu

Used a zweihander, ember, and dark resin.

Piece of cake...
>>
>>336698752
Ludwig was way harder
>>
>>336698752
only took one try

the only boss in the game to kill me more than 3 times was regular Iudex Gundyr
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (254 KB, 602x648) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
254 KB, 602x648
Stormbird: No HP, no defence on the head, literally dies to like 30-40 normal arrow shots from a +6 bow or a +3 Dragonrider bow
Nameless: All attacks got a visible windup window. Doesn't have a lot of HP, nor do he have something like a shield

Dragon armor is a lot harder, because the plates got the fucking shield. Sure he is predictable, but its a dick to deal with, because you can't just overkill him
>>
File: 147.jpg (116 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
116 KB, 800x1011
>>336715051
YEA YOU TELL HIM BRO!!!
>>
>>336715645
DA is a prick because of his unlimited stamina. such a prick
>>
>>336702560
I agree somewhat.
Dark Souls 1 had a unfinished lategame, by going by how insane Dukes Archives was, it was fine.

I think i agree on the rest of the series. Warping is sorta nice, but the general map design sucks. There is tons of useless shortcuts in 3, and lots of half assed map movement, especialyl for a game with such beautiful overworld LOD.
>>
Overall the top 5 most challenging bosses for me personally are:

1. Orphan
2. Nameless King (arguably number 1 on ng+)
3. Lud and Zallen
-4. Darklurker (without magic)
-4. Ludwig
5. Pontiff Sulayvahn

Orphan is the hardest, but this is also accounting for his ridiculous health pool.

Laurence meanwhile, finds his difficulty only with his health pool, everything else is easy as piss, the aoe's are slightly annoying though.

Ludwig is a good boss, but I never really found his first phase very enjoyable, the only difficulty came from the near-instant kill charge and jump attacks, which were both tedious and iffy to dodge and had some weird hitboxes, once you knew how to stagger him, the first phase was largely over.

For my top 5 bosses in the franchise in terms of visual design, music, atmosphere and challenge:

1. Nameless King
2. Lothric and Lorian
3. Orphan of Kos
4. Pontiff Sulayvahn
5. Four Kings
>>
>>336713718
>NK made me had to summon
Git gud i'm over 20 attempts solo with no healing and i finally got him to 20%

try harder and dont bitch the fuck out
>>
File: torterra.png (203 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
torterra.png
203 KB, 600x498
>>336717229
>Pontiff Sulyvahn
>>
>>336700758
Because it depends on your build, you fool.

Flamelurkers were easy as all hell for me, and meneaters I was somehow able to luck out on. But my character was just too slow for the false king, and him draining my souls was extremely unfair for me who could barely carry my sword.
>>
>>336701982
>O&S is hard meme
>play DaS for the first time melee
>takes me 4 or 5 tries
>play through again using magic
>literally do not take damage
If you want to make the game easy, roll an int build. Hardly even challenging.
>>
>>336698861
This desu

Took me much longer to beat him and orphan than it did to beat the nameless king
>>
nameless king is a joke, his attack timings are forgiving as hell and he telegraphs everything

the only reason people have issues with him is because he's unlike any other boss in the game in that he has slow attacks and not fast twitchy shit
>>
>>336719006
The only hard part about Int build in Dark Souls 1 is there is a point of less return for your investment, around 30 int, and gear becomes a lot more important to deal damage(rings, headgear).
A lot of stupid people will get the Crystal Soul Spear, and then forget there is like 3 or 4 pieces of equipment with a +20-30% damage modifiers.

Pyormancy was sorta okay and yet shit at the same time in Dark Souls 1, mostly because of the shitloads of immune bosses.
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>336717936
y-you too
>>
>>336712595
Use a faster weapon and believe

You don't need summons for any boss
>>
>>336712595
I can't even get anyone to help. Every time I try to summon for it I get 'unable to summon phantom'.
>>
>>336699553
Gundyr is the easiest Dark Souls boss I have ever killed.

I have killed him 6 times (3 playthroughs, 3 different builds) and I haven't had any issues with him whatsoever.

End this meme now, please.
>>
>>336720565
what was a hard boss in your opinion, then?
>>
>>336720969
I died the most at Nameless King or Pontiff.

When people say Dragonslayer Armour is difficult I don't understand that either. Jesus what a fucking meme that boss is. It's basically a slower knight.

The Egg-Balls Tree is a bigger pain in the ass because that fucking hand is so unpredictable.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20160430085708.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20160430085708.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>336698752
I am not in agreement
>>
>>336703262
>>336701995
>>336702063
You can't parry all of Orphan's moves and you can't dodge in the same direction every time.

You can easily dodge Nameless king in any direction and freely swipe away his health for every jump or charge he makes. The only time he ever does combos is when he cleaves.

Fact: More people die to Phase 1 of Nameless Cuck than the boss himself.
>>
>>336698861
him and orphan were the only ones i summoned for. even then it was tough.
>>
>tfw Pontiff took me 10 tries, 7 with flamberge then switched to refined ASS

Enjoyed every tries though, 10/10 would fight again

How bad will NK fuck me?
>>
>>336698752
It's really interesting how some bosses are impossible for some and easy for others.
All of my friends got reamed out by Drake and Josh and I didn't think they were that awful.
Gwyn on the other hand ruined my life
>>
>>336721882
Gundyr > Pontiff by a mile

sulyvahns phantom bullshit ruined the fight for me
>>
>>336721368
nameless king took me a bit, but pontiff went down after 2 or 3 tries for me, dragonslayer armor was a joke, only boss that took more than 3 tries besides nameless king was soul of cinder, and that's mainly getting caught in his second phase combo
>>
>>336721526
damn it, Bloodborne is fucking epic in Art Direction area.

and how fucking horrible looks ds3.
>>
>>336721662
>Nameless Cuck
Look mom I said it again!
>>
>>336722489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
>>
Any tips for Aldrich? I don't want to get hit by has arrows + meele + 30 soul arrows all at the same time
>>
>>336722059
Pontiff > Gundyr

phantom wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, still hard though, gundyr was pretty average for a boss fight, I don't get the hype
>>
File: vow_of_silence.png (10 KB, 96x116) Image search: [Google]
vow_of_silence.png
10 KB, 96x116
>>336722668
>>
>>336721368
Pontiff never stops attacking. He is a bitch if you don't parry him.
Nameless is hard because its 2 bosses, and the first one is a gigantic "go fuck yourself melee" one.
>>
>>336722398
>muddy textures everywhere including in the oversized frog
>Bloodborne is fukken epic!
>>
>>336700037
fume knight is so fucking easy
>>
>>336722853
But I don't have eough faith
>>
>>336723000
>gets trips
>doesn't have enough faith
You better start praying, son.
>>
>>336722740
phantom phase was not hard, it was cheap, same moveset with a timed repeat.

while Gundyr actually had a nice second phase with sped up moveset, additional move, and a punishing backward kick that keeps you on your toes, while you can pummel pontiff from every side in between attacks
>>
>>336722398
Bloodbornes designs are solid.
Just a fucking shame its crippled to hell and back by its framerate, some shit color choices, and questionable anti alias solution.
Holy fuck there is tons of grey colors with no good contrast on it.
>>
>>336722668
Weak to bleeding, so bleed weapon + rough.
Eat the fucking Dark bug thingy for more dark resistance.
>>
>enemies that do damage by looking at you

oh I'm so glad they brought my favourite Bloodborne feature back
>>
>>336721813
I fucking suck at Bloodborne don't I? I felt dirty after I summoned for Laurence and Kos.
I shouldn't even fucking play these games.
I've soloed all bosses on DaS3 except for Nameless who I just haven't done yet.

Also is DEX good for DaS3? I wanna do something besides STR for once so I think I will replay it...
>>
I don't even remember his fight, was he the one at the end of the castle?
>>
File: 20160506175405_1.jpg (456 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160506175405_1.jpg
456 KB, 1600x900
loving every laugh.

I actually didn't have much trouble with Nameless. I died probably 4 times before killing him. Like most people say, you just have to learn when he will follow up on his attacks or not. He doesn't give much opening for hitting/chugging.

Now Champion, he gave me a tough time. His combo string of attacks hardly left any openings (this is before I learned you could parry him). If he stun locks you once you're dead and summoning actually makes him more unpredictable since he likes to switch targets in the middle of his combos.
>>
I managed to beat every boss in the game at level 30 or less, except for Nameless King and LoC.
So yeah, I would say Nameless King was the hardest.
LoC was easier to memorize his attack patterns.
Abyss Watchers is still the most fun boss in the game though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGt3Yi48EI
>>
>>336722853
This and the light bendy thingy is cool.
>>
>ds3
>hard

Hardest bosses in souls games are always the earlier ones. Fucking gargoyles absolutely raped me in DS1 because I beat them before I found the blacksmith. Then moonlight butterfly raped me some more because I didn't have enough health to avoid getting 1 shot. And yes I did have to give up on sif and fight him later. Then ceaseless discharged up my butt for about 2 hours straight. Dark souls 2 had the fucking poison room boss and the sentinels and the gargoyles.

Meanwhile in dark souls 3 I only died over 10 times to yhorm, the worst designed boss in the series.
>>
>>336698752
the 3 things you will see on these threads
>"My hardest boss is hardest than your hardest boss"
>"pff im super hardcore i beat him at 1 hp, no rings, armor, barefist, level 1, ng+7"
>"that boss is easy, beat it first try"
>>
File: very hard boss.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
very hard boss.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>336698752
nice meme
>>
>>336726320
Every boss up until now took me two tries
Git gud
>>
>>336726551
Literally every boss is easy with any straight sword.
>>
File: 1462250243988.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1462250243988.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
>summon myself to help anri with Aldirch
>every attack one shots me
>>
fume knight will always be best
>>
File: 1446776711534.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1446776711534.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>>336726705
>you never actually beated dark souls if you used a weapon or shield
yes you are right we need to beat bosses only with our fists for some reason...
>>
File: 1450635375846.jpg (31 KB, 280x281) Image search: [Google]
1450635375846.jpg
31 KB, 280x281
>>336726551
literally spam r1 to win
bravo B team
>>
Beat him in 3 tries. Only challenge there is the camera, in the first phase.
>>
>>336726551
>boss decides it time to chain together all of it's most easily punishable moves
That RNG tho. Everytime I fought him he was zipping around behind me with his charge shit non-stop. Made fighting with the BKGA hell.
>>
>>336726991
No, the other games were fine with sword and board, but straight swords in this one have the most dps and have the best damage per stamina.
Dark sword does 9 less damage than the claymore
>>
DEX build is better or STR build for DaS3?
Which is more fun? TELL ME about to do my first playthrough
>>
>>336727550
Strength is more fun, always has been.
Dex is easier, you do more damage, and you don't have to time attacks
>>
I swear I have no idea what people are on about with this boss. Took me like 3 tries. And I died for hours on Pontiff and Dancer.
>>
lorian and lothric are harder

nameless king telegraphs his attacks fairly prominently
>>
>>336698903
most of these DaS3 babies probably couldn't even hande Flamelurker let alone Allant
>>
>>336725596
I loved the music for LoC. It really gave the whole fight a, dare I say it, epic feeling to it.
>>
Just got Anris sword, is it any good?
>>
>>336728520
One of the best weapons in the game. Very high damage scaling with luck.
>>
>>336728617
Alright, guess i'll upgrade it a bit then
>>
How is a dex build in 3?
I've always gone ooga booga str stronk but at this point I'm getting bored, and I think a dex build could be fun because I've never done one before.
>>
>>336721368
I 1shot Poniff every playthrough and you shouldn't be standing in front of the tree. Literally git gud
>>
>>336723660
still salty huh?
>>
>>336728915
Because the scaling is better, and weapons get a more linear increase in upgrade damage, dex weapons are sorta a lot better.
Also enemies sorta have player like defence, so you want to have more than 200 attack rating for any weapon.

That said, a lot of weapons is really shit PvE, because swords and axes are amazing.
>>
>>336729092
Mhm, I'm sure you one shot him on your first playthrough.
Sure you got morions blade, red tearstone early via killing dancer early, deep protection, hornet ring, yhorms great machete, and dragon torso before coming to fight him
There's no way you one shot him a single time retard
>>
>>336727674
You do more damage, really? With what weapons
I wanna do dex
>>
>>336729405
Dickwraith sword
>>
>>336729405
You do 'more damage' with strength but your dps in comparison to just a regular longsword is fucking awful no matter what build you do.
The differnce between the slowest, hardest hitting greatsword and the dark sword is about 117 damage
>>
>>336729501
I SAID DEX! I used darksword for my first playthrough as str...
BOOOOOOOOOORING
>>
>>336729405
Pretty much every straight sword that has good Dex scaling or just go with sharp infusion. Or Estoc/ Dark Sword
I played through the game with the Great Machete the first time it's really slow, bt i didn't really have any problems, then i tried Dex on my second playthrough and the fucking broadsword you find at the beginning of the game almost turns into the best weapon ever in comparison
>>
>>336698903
Shiiiiiit nigga. Gargoyles were only hard boss in that whole game.
>I was a magic build
>>
File: old_wolf_curved_sword[1].png (15 KB, 189x277) Image search: [Google]
old_wolf_curved_sword[1].png
15 KB, 189x277
>>336729628
Fine. How about this then? It's weapon art is so retarded but I still love it.
>>
>>336729628
Be interesting and make a sharp Lucerne and Halberd
I see nobody using them when I get invaded or invade, its sad
>>
>>336698752

Nah, Orphan of Kos is still harder
>>
>>336728321
>playing le oldfag while quoting DS2 bosses

ruse
>>
File: 0101001.jpg (4 KB, 90x128) Image search: [Google]
0101001.jpg
4 KB, 90x128
>>336725076
>dying when the boss is literally one hit left to die

God, I feel your pain.
That happened to me in pretty much every major boss fight in that game. Dancer, Abyss Watcher, Champion Gundyr, Oceiros, Nameless King, etc.
By far the most "rage" moments I had with this game. Its like the bosses get way more agressive as they are about to die, because I dont remember that happening this often in previous games.
>>
>>336726551
>HEY GUISES LOOK AT ME EASILY KILLING THIS BOSS
>AND I'M NOT SHOWING MY LEVEL, BUILD OR WEAPON UPGRADES BECAUSE THAT ALL THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

Theres always some dumbass like you.
>>
>>336730723
It hurt all the more knowing I was 1 hit away from completing the game.
I decided to be a greedy little fag and tried to slip an extra hit but got punished accordingly.
>>
File: final zinaida_.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
final zinaida_.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
'Sup.
>>
>>336731013
Yeah, even when they are about to die I never leave my guard down and try to heal myself when I need.
And yet somehow they dont fuck away from me as if they know they are about to lose.
If that was a intentional modification on their AI, it fucking worked.
>>
File: 1439911360724.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439911360724.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>landing the finishing blow just before the boss kills you
>>
Just beat Pontiff on my second go, he was fun as fuck holy shit what a fun fight. So much better than Yhorm.
>>
File: Dark_times_dog.jpg (60 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
Dark_times_dog.jpg
60 KB, 400x593
>>336731401
>Boss attack lingers after its death and kills you
>>
>>336698861
He was easy for me, just be patient in the second phases
>>
File: 1430013298359.gif (811 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1430013298359.gif
811 KB, 160x160
>>336698752
>mfw I cheaped his ass away with bows and arrows
Bows are really damn good for pve in this game.
>>
Is there really just one raw gem in the game?
>>
>>336731012
there is proof that this boss is easy
you are in denial and you are trying to find an excuse
look ate the damage he makes
he is probably 80 level
>>
>>336732258
I killed a lot of those corrupted zombies/those two dragons at Lothric Castle by cheesing them with bows
>>
>>336722969
>Chromatic aberration and other shit filters fucking EVERYWHERE
>Bloodborne is fukken epic!
>>
>>336732509
Theres no proof of anything.
You dont know what level, build, or equipment that character was using. Or how many times that played fought that boss.
And even if he was at level 1 using deprived starter equipments doesnt instantly proves that the boss is easy for everyone else.
Just that you are better than the average player at the game.
>>
>>336698752
Not according to /v/

http://www.strawpoll.me/10026131/r
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20160424202218.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20160424202218.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>336733392
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20160429192647.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20160429192647.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>336722969
>>
>>336698861
I would say this but he is easy once you figure him out.
Phase one you just gotta keep dodging and wittle him down.
Phase two I had the most trouble until I figured out I could bait his arm.
>Keep far from him
>He will do a an arm sweep with a big reach
>dodge it
>sweep causes him to rest for a second or two
>jump in and swipe him
>jump back
>repeat.
>>
>>336713718
>you have a small """""safe""""" spot against him in his second phase

Depends on the weapon.

I used the transformed Threaded Cane and was able to outpoke his second phase from a distance. He was a bitch
>>
>>336733735
>344 votes for ornstein and smough
>250 votes for fucking Fume Knight

wow /v/ is fucking retarded
>>
>>336734437

>I used the threaded cane

You know, I kept thinking that boss would be easier with that weapon the whole time I fought him with my Hunter's Axe on my 2nd character. Too bad I never got to test it out cuz my first character's save data got corrupted halfway through the game.
>>
>>336734690
Fume has the most impressive kill percentage in Dark Souls 2. He's successful in 93% of all attempts. Literal rape machine.
>>
>>336698869
Damn right. This person knows what he's talking about.
>>
What are good weapons for Dex? What should I be pouring levels into?

I don't know the hardcaps and all that stuff like I did for DaS.
>>
>>336727540
I painfully beat the game using the claymore and wolf knight greatsword. Now I'm using Anri's Straight Sword with my str, dex, lck, and fth at 35 (30 for faith) and my damage per swing is more than before. Not counting lightning fast swings and no stamina consumption.

Straight Swords are stupid.
>>
>>336734989

I disagree, Kalameet was the coolest of the Soulsborne super bosses but he wasn't the hardest.
>>
>>336698752
>>336698861

I hear nameless king gets projectile raped. Thing is, so does Lawrence. In fact, most of the bosses in this game can get projectile raped and people think this game is harder than it normally is when people just really have to gimp themselves into making the fight harder.

That saying, Orphan of Kos and Ludwig are the hardest bosses in the series. Mainly because those two don't have any hard counters, you literally just have to learn there movesets and outblade them.
>>
>>336735369
>Orphan of Kos
>no hard counters

Parry spam.
>>
>>336735369
Casters/Pyromancers have it fucking rough in the early game. Once they get the ball rolling with upgrades, better spells and their rings, they down things so fast that you don't even see the bosses mechanics.

I'm doing a pyro run at the minute. I died a ton on Greatwood because my spells were worthless. I fucking annihilated Pontiff in something like 6 shots, this also managed to give his shadow since it kept getting caught in the AoE. Aldrich just went down in FOUR shots of Great Chaos Fire Orb.

When I did a Magic build, Nameless barely got a chance to move because Crystal Soul Spears just ruined his day, and that wasn't even on an optimal build.
>>
>>336707131
No, that's the PvP meta. 120 is literal cancer.
>>
>>336735668

>parry spam

I tried this and his parry windows are fucking rediculously small so prepare to get assraped by a giant placenta till you can find them.
>>
>>336735668

I understand you can parry Orphan but not all of the time. Also, it takes considerably more skill to parry Orphan than the other hard counters most of the bosses in the souls series has.

In every souls game if you choose literally any projectle weapons and spells/miracles 99% of the bosses are a complete joke as it just supercedes their entire movesets.

Only ones that really don't are Ludwig and Orphan from my experience.
>>
>>336735295
Eh, I personally found Kalameet the hardest, but it differs from person to person. I was specifically talking about Souls bosses, anyway - Orphan and Laurence would be up there in terms of sheer attempts made against the bosses in question. But back to Kalameet - I beat Artorias on the second try, beat Manus first time, but Kalameet took me quite a few attempts. When I beat it, I was at barely any health with 0 estus - it was fucking intense.

Best actual fight in recent memory was Orphan, though. The 'coolest' one with the biggest spectacle was Nameless King.
>>
i beat Nameless King with Soullevel 1 git gud
>>
>>336736163
His first phase is easy to parry, it's his second phase that's difficult to get down, especially if you fuck up trying to land the parry and you get caught-out by one of his combos or gap-closers.
>>
>>336733735
>Orphan of KoS

I havent played Bloodborne yet but I watched a video of that boss.
Literally all he does is scream and jump around. Barely any projectile.
Are people really that bad at dodging?
I'm guessing people got so used to being Shield Shitters at Dark Souls that they couldnt handle Blood"no shields allowed"borne gameplay.
>>
>>336736264
>The 'coolest' one with the biggest spectacle was Nameless King

I wanted to like him the most but I fucking hate the first phase becaue of lol camera and I hate the area you fight him in because it makes it really hard to judge distances correctly unless you're right up on their ass. It may just be me or my tv tho, I haven't really heard anybody complain about it.
>>
File: badass.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>336736362
DAMN
>>
fuck I was always a shield turtle through all 3 souls games and learning the timing to parry is tough.
is there hope for me?
>>
>>336736561
>I havent played Bloodborne
>W-well he doesn't look hard to me!

Nice shitpost.
>>
>>336736362

Eh, he's not really very hard past his first phase, he's got pretty telegraphed attacks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.