[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please come back..........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1223322426.jpg (401 KB, 1824x1024) Image search: [Google]
1223322426.jpg
401 KB, 1824x1024
Please come back..........
>>
>>336383075
But she's in the game as Rosaria.
>>
Do I have to "kill" her to finish the game, or can I just continue living in jolly delusion?
>>
>>336384570
Why would you have to kill her? You never have to see her again after she gives you the lord vessel.
>>
>>336384713
I'm playing the game for the first time, I'm just saying I don't know if you have to kill her/Gwindolin for the story or something.
>>
She was never there to begin with, anon.
>>
If you wear both rings the right and left eye of pontiff. There is an illusion in her chamber.
>>
>>336383154
>Rosaria
That doesn't even make sense
Gwynevere is gigantic while Rosaria is barely bigger than a Silver Knight
>>
>>336385215
Gigantic Gwynevere isn't real.
>>
>>336385620
SHUT UP ANON
>>
>>336383154
>they both have tits so they're the same person

This is the dumbest fucking fan theory you faggots have ever come up with, seriously.
>>
>>336385769
There are a few genuine nudges that indicated they're connected in some way. Rosaria's Soul can be used to create Bountiful Sunlight is the most obvious one, Leonhard brings Rosaria's soul to Gwynevere's sun room after he kills Rosaria, and they're both "goddesses" associated with motherhood, (re)birth, and tits.
>>
>>336386147
That's because FROM are hacks who can't come up with new original ideas. You lorefags are retarded.
>>
>>336386412
So you are saying it's all just a stupid coincidence on Froms part? You must be retarded, I'm not even a lore fag and it makes sense that Rosaria is Gwynevere
>>
No chest ahead....
>>
>>336386740
Vision of chest and then sadness...

56 upvotes 11 downvotes

i'm feeling so popular
>>
>>336384817
All optional bosses are non canon unless they are from the DLC. If that's what you mean.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.