[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on death row for going into a no-singles Gamestop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: death row.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1381) Image search: [Google]
death row.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1381
You're on death row for going into a no-singles Gamestop to preorder Bloodborne 2: Reloaded.

You declined the opportunity to have a last meal and instead you chose to receive a "last night of vidya". From 6 PM to 6 AM tomorrow, you can play any game(s) from any system. If you chose an old multiplayer game that nobody plays anymore, then it will be completely active.

There's no limit on how many games you can request. Your execution is at 6:05 AM on the dot.

What do you choose?
>>
is shitposting on /v/ an option?
>>
What happens from 6 to 6:05?
>>
>>336382736

I chose the rarely used option of having my personal falcon be my witness in a retrial. But if I am in some backwater country like Australia that doesnt allow falcons to be witnesses unless explicitly being a local variety, then my last meal would be crab legs and my last game would be Cuck Quest
>>
>>336382736
I play Ace Attorney backwards so it's about a homeless guy who becomes a great lawyer but gets more and more rookie as time goes on.
>>
>>336383132
They made personal Falcon witnesses available in Australia, anon. You're thinking of New Zealand.
>>
>>336383132
Real talk ive never had crab what's it taste like? also, what do eggs taste like?
>>
File: 1337898666586.jpg (17 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1337898666586.jpg
17 KB, 287x277
>preorder
>>
i can't wait for orson posting to come to /v/ along with video game "kino"
>>
>>336383406

crab legs are OK (kinda like less moist and more flavorful whitefish I guess?) but blue crab tastes like every good thing in life

really the rule with shellfish is harder to get the meat = more tasty

so shrimp < crab legs < crawfish < lump crab
>>
>>336382736
Some good fucking pizza and Sven Coop
>>
>>336382736
Halo 3 custom games with my dead bf
>>
>>336382985
You walk the green mile
>>
>>336382985
you walk to the chair.
>>
>>336384207
ROLL ON ONE
>>
>>336384126
Tfw got my girl and i were waiting for zelda wii u we cant wait to play we went out and got a wii u. She passed away it got delayed. Tfw i can never play another zelda game with out constant background thoughts and depression
>>
>>336385005
CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.