[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose your character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Choose your character.
>>
>>336366223
Toad.
>>
luigi
>>
Obviously Luigi is the only choice
>>
Toad, always
>>
>>336366223
peach
>>
>>336366223
Peach

Gotta use that shortcut in the ice levels
>>
>>336366543
>>336366306
hardcore gamers

>>336366584
>>336366589
casual shitters
>>
>>336366223
>Hears music playing in head as soon as I see the image.

Damn it OP.
Oh and Luigi.
>>
File: Peach in SMB2.gif (461 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Peach in SMB2.gif
461 KB, 500x600
Peach forever
>>
>all-stars version
>>
>>336368498
the best version yeah, where peach actually looks like, ya know, peach
>>
>Mario Players
>Completely acceptable, just looking to play Super Mario Bros 2. Have probably had sex a few times in their lives.

>Luigi Players
>Huge faglords who do not enjoy video games at all. If there was a button to instantly complete a video game upon starting a new game, they would press it. Have had more sex than any other type of players, all with other men.

>Toad Players
>Gritty and manly personifications of skill. Looked at this fun game for children, and asked themselves, 'how can I get the most challenge out of this?'. Breezes through it with Toad every time, even more easily than Luigi and Peach players barely manage to scrape by with, because his immense skill is superior to their immense crutches. Has wild, feral sex once a day with his beautiful, adventurous-under-the-sheets wife.

>Peach/Toadstool Players
>Even gayer than the actual gays who play as Luigi. Not only wondered how they could make this children's game even easier, but decided they had to play as a girl in doing so. Scum of the Earth. Lives in a basement, playing Super Mario Bros 2 on an old TV. The owners of the house don't even know he's there, he crept in one day after being kicked out of his own home for being bad at children's video games. Has never had sex, ever.
>>
Peach. I love her hover jump.
>>
File: 1360165441066_FotoSketcher.jpg (410 KB, 1332x851) Image search: [Google]
1360165441066_FotoSketcher.jpg
410 KB, 1332x851
>>336369120
>The owners of the house don't even know he's there, he crept in one day after being kicked out of his own home for being bad at children's video games.
>>
>>336369120
I bet you think you are funny
>>
i still need to beat this game. such easy bosses but the puzzles made me give up as a kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.