[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ann is being stalked by her Gym Teacher who makes her do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: P5AnneTakamaki.png (131 KB, 275x437) Image search: [Google]
P5AnneTakamaki.png
131 KB, 275x437
>Ann is being stalked by her Gym Teacher who makes her do unseemly things. She lets him photograph her after her shower and participates with him in the act of compensated dating (Enjo kōsai). He often invites her to a hotel room he has reserved at a seedy erotic hotel, but she always declines.

Is Ann Takamaki a whore to surpass Rise Kujikawa?
>>
>>336364365
Did you forget Lisa?
>>
No Mastema no buy
>>
>>336364365
Why did you make this up and then say it as if it wasn't complete bullshit?
>>
Who cares?

I want that gameplay and music nigga.
>>
>>336364365
Hot.
>>
File: w.png (693 KB, 720x695) Image search: [Google]
w.png
693 KB, 720x695
>>336364734
>Persona
>Gameplay
>>
>>336364365
In that case the volleyball boss being her shadow make a lot of sense.
>>
>>336364365
>literally Yuka and Lisa combined into one character
Can they actually make their own characters anymore instead of just ripping off the P1/P2 ones?
>>
I want to do unseemly things to her.
>>
Her route was depressing as hell. I knew a girl exactly like her in my French class. She never had a dad so she always tried to get the male teachers to love her.
>>
File: 1356626175410.png (109 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1356626175410.png
109 KB, 298x332
>people falling for this
>>
>>336364734
You mean you want a VN to read and jerk off to
>>
>>336364365
What a slut her Rise-ish style literally and figuratively confirmed her to be the whore of P5
>>
>>336364365
nice fanfic, wanna read more, what's your patreon?
>>
>>336364365
It actually sounds like something a girl who looks like her might do in real life.

I've never met a blondie who isn't like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.