[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the kind of content you wish to see in more video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: nekopara.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nekopara.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Is this the kind of content you wish to see in more video games?
>>
Titties
>>
Anime that looks like this isn't video games, it never was and never will be
>>
>>336350367
yes
>>
>>336350367
It wouldn't hurt
>>
>>336350367
There Is people who enjoy it and they have a right to fap whatever they want
>>
reminder that this game is popular with normalfags, they think it's funny
>>
>>336350367
>vapid mass-produced paedophile simulators with underage anime girls, advertised solely to manchildren who shell out their parents money to anything resembling fap-material.

This type of game is already 99% of Japanese games, the days of good Jap games died after the SNES, that's why I stopped playing them at 11.

I can imagine the greasy, obese neckbeards who go into Gamestop to buy this shit, revolting.
>>
Titty novels ain't be games.

But yeah, sure. Sexual assault is always a good time.
>>
>>336350667
Why are you imagining obese neckbeards, anon?
>>
>>336350549
You wish
>>
>>336350367
What I wish for doesnt matter, I will never happen anyway.
The industry ruined this hobby.
>>
>>336350367
Headpatting should be a requirement for all japanese games that come to west.
>>
Im glad a nip got this site now. This shit wouldnt fly on an american imageboard
>>
>>336351212
Well we already got handholding in 90% of the games nowadays so Im sure we will get that soon enough aswell
>>
>>336350367
Why isn't the sister romanceable?
>>
>>336351279
Where's my handholding in Fates? It would be a suitable replacement for headpats, but it's not there.
>>
File: 1461388039990.jpg (31 KB, 270x360) Image search: [Google]
1461388039990.jpg
31 KB, 270x360
>>336351279
>>
>>336351054
Yeah, I wish it never existed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.