[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TH discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Tony_Hawk.jpg (31 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Hawk.jpg
31 KB, 600x349
Which Tony Hawk game by Neversoft was the last good one for you?

For me it was THUG
I did enjoy the rest, especially THP8 and THPG but they were still crap compared to the Pro skater series (except for HD and 5 obviously)
>>
>>336349894
I loved THUG as a kid but I went back and played it a couple years ago and hated it. And it seemed like every game from 4 onward was just riding on the popularity of the Jackass fad.

Nowadays I can only tolerate THPS1, 2 and 3.
>>
Does anyone remember the Disney skating game made by Neversoft? It played the same as TH but had Disney characters and locations.
>>
>>336349894
THPS3 was the best.
>>
For me it was THAW, I shamelessly enjoyed that one, Project 8 was playable too but I wouldn't describe it as "good"
>>
>>336350297
Excuse the typo, I meant THPS2.
>>
They lost me at 4
>>
File: thps.jpg (169 KB, 1280x1250) Image search: [Google]
thps.jpg
169 KB, 1280x1250
>>
>>336349894
Last good one was THAW. THP8 was alright I guess.

...but my personal favorite is THUG2
>>
File: thugpro.png (40 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
thugpro.png
40 KB, 160x160
>>336349894
Thug 2. Where my /ThugPro/ niggas at?
>>
>>336350669
My basketballamerican
>>
>>336349894
I'll have to go with THAW as well, it could qualify as "good" as I actually liked the fact you built your own skatepark as part of the game progress.

THPS4 and THUG 2 were the last two "great" games for me in the series, especially since I've had tons of fun online in both of them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.