[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, I'm just pirating those hamburgers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Hamburglar.jpg (230 KB, 1050x900) Image search: [Google]
Hamburglar.jpg
230 KB, 1050x900
Don't mind me, I'm just pirating those hamburgers.

I'll pay for them later, honest. Unless they're not tasty enough, of course.
>>
Daily reminder that piracy is proof that society NEEDS religion.

People cannot be trusted to follow inherent, natural laws of the world so they need an Invisible Man to watch over them. If that involves religious brainwashing then so be it.
>>
>>336340295
Holy shit, I never thought of that...
>>
>>336340184
But those are cheeseburgers
>>
Daily reminder that piracy is proof that society NEEDS communism.

People cannot be trusted to follow inherent, natural laws of the world so they need an all-powerful government to watch over them. If that involves the gulag then so be it.
>>
>>336340184
How is he going to eat the burgers with just one teeth?
>>
Daily reminder that piracy is proof that 4chan NEEDS moderation.
People cannot be trusted to follow inherent, natural laws of the world so they need an Invisible Man to watch over them. If that involves doing it for free then so be it.
>>
>>336340295
>>336342739
That's how Christianity got popular in the first place. Do you really think everyone went "oh right, there's this powerful bearded man who shits on the Greek gods!"? No, it was because the new religion was all about destroying the current society morals and make everyone stand of the same dirty ground.
>>
>>336340295
>inherent, natural laws of the world
You mean saving my own material goods? Cuz mate thats as natural as it gets.
I can and will follow that law.
>>
File: 1449170772828.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
1449170772828.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
>>336340295
Daily Reminder: the internet, and EVERYTHING on it is free - Anonymous
>>
>>336343149
>I can and will follow that law
Your piracy says otherwise.
>>
>>336342826
Is "cheese" just DLC for hamburgers?
6 Things the Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
www.bullshitlinks.nig/cheese_dlc_food_industry_niggers_anus_prolapse.html
>>
>>336340295
>>336342975
kek
>>
stealing from companies with millions of dollars in profits is a victimless crime
>>
>>336343215
But what do you mean?
I surpass the purchase by pirating a game thus saving money.
>>
>>336343345
You're stealing someone else's theoretical property which is literally stealing.

>>336343336
You have to think as if everyone might do what you're doing. That's how society works.
>>
>>336343483
if everyone did what im doing then only the companies i willingly and consciously choose to support would stay in business
sounds good to me
>>
>>336343778
But you just said you pirate when given the chance. Meaning no company would ever make a profit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.