[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Blizzard announced that Diablo 4 was in development what features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Diablo.jpg (257 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Diablo.jpg
257 KB, 2560x1600
If Blizzard announced that Diablo 4 was in development what features would you like implemented?

How would you want Diablo 4 to differ from previous iterations and what would you keep?

I want a proper necromancer class and item trading
less emphasis on sets and more emphasis on unique legendaries
>>
>>336330714
>change the art style, make it spooky and uncomfortable again
>make characters unique, give a reason to reroll, sklilltrees etc
>scrap the 5-skill-rotation-cooldown bullshit. If i want to have mmo combat i play an mmo
>don't get too crazy about Balance. What makes arpg's good is to find out how to break them
>scale dps in different ways, let spells/attacks feel different
>trade
>>
>>336330714

Just now playing 3 on PS4 with my buddy (like the only couch coop game for current gens), and we're having a blast. Never played the old ones.

Sooo...I guess just for the next game to have the couch coop and be on console...and be fun?
>>
>>336330714
>>336331124

>let me start out under-powered, let the enemy be scary and hard in the beginning, let me rape them in packs as my char gets better
>make loot interesting and relevant. Low-level-stuff can be used in endgame
>give me a reason to theory-craft and stop the extrem hand holding
>>
>>336330714
Me and my friends were waiting for Diablo 3 since 2006. I really wouldn't put much faith in modern Blizzard.
>>
Just retarded amounts of customization. The sheer amount of shit to upgrade in grim dawn puts blizzard to shame
>>
>Tyrael killed unceremoniously
>Diablo possesses a tranny for 'muh diversity'
>you now pick from 1 of 3 specs with moves tied to each spec
>Stats consist of damage, armor and hp
>Microtransactions come back revised

I don't even want a diablo 4 at this stage
>>
>>336331340
yeah the extreme hand holding is kinda fucked
and the sets buff/nerf rotation they do each patch is annoying

i actually genuinely think rifts are the best addition to the diablo's D3 has made, though i want to run bosses again.
rifts are kind of like that anyway though theres not a % chance of getting a specific legendary they;'re just random...

i want targeted farming is what im trying to say, theres a tiny bit of that in d3 with the Rorg but not much else
>>
>>336330714
Not always online. Far and beyond more armor variety. Got one of almost every legendary and got bored immediately, there is nothing to strive for, nothing is hard outside of generic number increases.
>>
>>336330714

Most of all I want to hear them saying that they develop it for PC only without thinking about console at all and, if at all, port it later down the line.
>>
>>336330714
actual itemization that's not 'makes skill do 9999999% more damage' or 'makes skill have all the runes'

vast customization; way, way WAY more armor skins that aren't palette swaps, you can change how everything looks on your character.

you control the map generation; choose tileset, map randomness variables, how many levels deep you want it to go (or until you die), how hard you want it to be, how many side quests you wanna bump into (or if at all), theme, etc. but the deeper you go the more monsters there are.

more extensive and controllable crafting

when you reroll items if you roll a stat you don't want more than X times that stat is locked out from rolling for the next Y rolls
>>
How about not constantly regenerating all of your health?
>>
File: huuuuu....png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
huuuuu....png
51 KB, 240x232
the gameplay is good, but they need:

LAN
Offline mode
Stats allocation
Larger more randomly generated areas
Bigger packs of enemies
No MMO styled bosses

I liked Diablo 3 alright, just not enough to buy the Xpack.
>>
>>336330714
just a type of character creator, I hate predefined characters.
>>
File: Call of Diablo.png (518 KB, 1155x773) Image search: [Google]
Call of Diablo.png
518 KB, 1155x773
Take this shit out and give us a proper progression system.
>>
>>336333401
xpac made the game so much better in honesty dude
iirc you dont have rifts and stuff
>>336333624
also this
atleast let us change the hair color and give like 5 styles of hair
>>
>>336330714
They haven't even finished Diablo 3 yet, I'm pretty sure 4's not being worked on anytime soon
>>
>>336330714

ITT: DIABLO 3 ISN'T DIABLO 2 WAAAH

diablo 2 sucks. sorry man
>>
>>336330714
>If Blizzard announced that Diablo 4 was in development what features would you like implemented?

I would just want them not to do it.

Old style pixel art though.
>>
>>336330714
>skillsets like in the two first games + additional skillsets that add extra stuff to abilities
>some balance, but not complete balance
>make characters stand out from each other
>give them unique sets of class-only weapons and gear
>bring back unique high-level items that grant abilities available to other classes (Barbarian with disintergrating beam coming from his forehead)
>MORE SKILLS. Variations of the same skill don't count
>grimmer and spookier atmosphere that is reminiscent of gothic horrors
>make the game less forgiving and make away with the bloody hand holding
>make fights truly challenging and the rewards you get satisfying
>>
>>336333687
They fucking dumbed down the game specifically so that they could port it to consoles so that's the very first they need to fix in the next game, PC only.

The entire game is balanced for console play, the way that the skills interact with armor sets and only allow for a few cookie cutter builds. Drop the fucking consoles and they can get back to making Diablo a good game again.
>>
>>336333468
One of these days you're going to get taken out back and beat with a water hose.

When that day happens, shit like this is going to be the reason you had it coming.
>>
>>336330714
Hire Kripp as a lead gameplay designer.
>>
>>336330714
Why would Blizzard be working on Diablo 4 when Diablo 3 never even came out?
>>
>>336334381
EKSDEEE
>>
>>336334061
I bet you like extreme hand holding.
>>
Let me play a necromancer and not some juju slinging nigger. That's all I fucking want from this shit game.
>>
>>336330714
>New Blizzard
wouldn't care.

Somehow it'd be imbalanced as hell, have a cash shop, have a hardcoded tickrate of 20, require an online connection even for single player, and you'd be banned from the game for racism.

(My suggestions are:
Make it balanced
No cash shop
Player can set their rates with no internal cap
Online connection completely optional
Racism allowed)
>>
>Free to play
>In game store with not just cosmetic items but items that make the game p2w cuz i hate games and i dont actually want to play them to be good in them
>Garrisons from World of Warcraft
>I want the game to be always online like d3 was because it made me feel connected with blizzard and the community even though i wasnt able to play the first month
>pvp deathmatch with "prestige" leveling system

If based actiblizz puts these features ingame im sold
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.