[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys remember me? You probably didn't until you saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cubeworld.jpg (215 KB, 1600x847) Image search: [Google]
cubeworld.jpg
215 KB, 1600x847
Hey guys remember me?

You probably didn't until you saw this. I just wanted to reopen the wound for ya.
>>
boohoo i want another minecraft clone
>>
jokes on you i had 10$ worth of fun until i got bored of it
>>
They're actually still working on it
>>
>>336325112
It's cool; Wollay will finish it when he finishes it; I enjoyed the 30~40 hours I played. Spent 10-20$ on an Alpha, got an alpha.

Only people who complain about it are retards; he didn't want to release it, said it was unfinished. People kept begging/asking, so he released an Alpha and sold it. People bought it, he returned to working on it as he has for some time, that's that.
>>
File: 1462168853675.jpg (167 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1462168853675.jpg
167 KB, 327x316
>>336327381
>>336327328
erry time
>>
>>336325112
It was kinda fun while it lasted. I remember world names being shared a lot so people could get high-tiered gear from the nearby starting town. The backstep+glide was the best way to travel.
>>
>>336327479
https://twitter.com/wol_lay?lang=en
>>
>>336327508
>He patched that Backstep+Glide
It was OP, yes, but fuck I enjoyed it.
Glad I kept the installers/files per each version, so I can go play glide-modo whenever.

>second world I generated had a Yellow Rarity Lamp in it
had half the fucking general pop on by
>>
>>336327525
>shill the fuck out of game on /v/ for a month
>release it, swim in money
>disappear from the internet for over a year
>realize you could use some more money
>start working on the game again
>>
>>336327784
Let me guess, you're going to say I'm a shill

>>336327457
Is right, and Wollay's biggest mistake was actually caving to the demands of the people wanting to play the game before it was really ready
I bet you think the month that people were playing the game for was all shilling, too
>>
Trove? I played it for a bit, but then realized that probably 99.8% of the playerbase was under 15 so I stopped.
>>
>>336325112
I didn't ever download minecraft so i dont know what this is supposed to be.
>>
>>336327508
>>336327661

the day he patched the hanggliding trick is the exact moment I gave up on this game entirely

he had something fun and took it away, then did fuck else with it
>>
>>336327784
>I am new

When this came out /v/ was positively flooded with people sharing the game with eachother, since 5 mins after release the game's website and/or download page went down for literally days
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.