[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not sick of this series yet you're contributing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dark souls 3.jpg (55 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 3.jpg
55 KB, 330x327
If you're not sick of this series yet you're contributing to the shittiness of the videogame industry with your low caste pleb sensibilities. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the only Souls games that non-plebs want to exist.

You can obviously play Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III, you can modestly enjoy playing them too, but if you think add to the series instead of retroactively tainting it, you're wrong and you probably liked The Force Awakens or some shit.
>>
>>336318446
>sequels are bad
Great opinion
>>
>>336318446
Ok
>>
>>336318978
>sequels are good
its okay when "company i like" does it!!
>>
chill out, it's the last of the series anyway.
>>
>>336318978
>>336319034
He's not wrong you know.

>inb4 samefag
>>
>>336319096
Yes, it is.
>>
>>336318978
Sequels aren't bad, the fact that you got that out of my post is evidence for you having a dumb ape brain though.
>>
I liked playing the game, you need to chillax :^)
>>
Eat shit OP
>>
>>336319224
Whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, the point is that if you were a better person you would have liked it a lot less.
>>
>>336318446
>hating popular thing because it is popular
>low caste
>pleb
>non-pleb

4 memes in 2 sentences. Dark sword user confirmed.
>>
>>336320006
Dark Souls is the most popular game in the series and even though it's my least favorite out of Demon's and Bloodborne I still like it.

I don't enjoy eating stale shit, apparently you do.
>>
>be OP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.