[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here in a Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screentop2.jpg (135 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Screentop2.jpg
135 KB, 640x360
Is anyone here in a Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars regiment? If so post your regiment and other shit about the game.
>>
I'm in the 1st EPI and really the only thing I can think about Line Battles is that they're fun and I really hope they don't die.
>>
>>336304780
>>336305449
underageb&

NW is cancerous fucking garbage, especially the line battle nonsense.
>>
>>336305965
That's shit and you know it. Maybe 25% of them are but that's a way better percentage than most games. Line battles are basically virtual reenactments and reenactments are great.
>>
>>336306541
>Line battles are basically virtual reenactments
>NW fags actually believe this

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what fucking reg't do you head up kid? Fuck what was that one regiment that didn't even have ranks that shat over all the others? Just shot and charged, and were good enough to 1vn+ half the others? That shat all over everybody's wannabe re-enactment? That everybody refused to play with after a while? That fucking regiment completely disproved your shitty idea.

Napoleonic Warfare does not work with the M&B system. The only riflery system that works with the M&B system is a pseudo Fire&Sword Pike & Shot system, but none of you fags care about that era.
>>
File: 1310408064982.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1310408064982.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>336305965
>>336307443

more salt than the Dead Sea
>>
>>336304780
>just randomly using military terms

always triggers me
>>
>>336307443
I don't actually know what regiment you're talking about because it's either before or after my time, but you come off sound like some butthurt faggot who got kicked out for not following the rules.
>>
>>336307443
aren't you that guy from taleworlds that wants everything to be about vikings
>>
>>336307991
What a shit DLC, it was basically brytenwalda you had to pay money for and had a shit campaign.
>>
Bannerlord : Napoleonic war coming soon.
>>
>>336307871
Nah, I dipped out after 3 or 4 of them, then went back and played merc for a few friends a couple times afterward. They were admittedly fun at first, but the constant nonsense that happened behind the scenes just left me scratching my head over it. The guy in charge was fucking incompetent and couldn't take criticism of any sort (or step aside to let someone else do it), and he was also socially inept so nobody liked him.

Half the fucking guys there, in my time, were re-enacters, but the thing is they didn't actually understand half the tactics or strategy behind the time period, nor how to effectively work with the limitations of the game engine. So you had idiots thinking it was as simple as "line up and shoot" and thus posting up on a ridgeline in full silhouette and the glorious retards that comprised the simple grunt ranks who were too stupid to run in anything deeper than a 2-rank formation. Shit like Platoon Fire & Advance, while a legitimate and anachronistic tactic, was outright banned by the rules of the line battle.

It was a bunch of children that thought they knew what they were doing but didn't know shit. Plus they all sucked at the actual video-game part, and the ones that didn't would shit all over people.
>>
>>336308301
I wouldn't mind it but I would rather have some kind of less touched upon era of gunpowder warfare as a dlc.
>>
>>336308517
Which overall group did you play in? I was in one of the U.S ones but I forget the name because it was a couple years ago. I only made this thread out of nostalgia.
>>
>>336308721
I don't remember the name, but we rolled with the Freikorps skins the Prussians used, but I don't remember if we were "really" Freikorps or not.
>>
Was in the 12e
And some nas regs
Chantakey here?
>>
I think it's fun. It's a shame that the regular servers don't coordinate a little more but it's unrealistic to expect that from any random game.
>>
>>336308838
I don't remember mine either, but I stopped playing after a too many autistic preteens got officer spots and the admins went full retard.
>>
I met a lot of good people on that game. They were there for me when I was lonely.
I have known most since 2012
Hopefully I can reconnect with some through here
>>
>>336309092
Same, mostly. Guy in charge also wouldn't let the dudes he delegated tasks to actually do anything. He'd micro-manage everybody and knew dick-all about leadership on that scale. That problem was, I was told, very common among leadership. Community was garbage. I had a brother that kept playing, and he'd tell me about all the fucking nonsense drama that'd go on behind the scenes - like that one regiment I mentioned getting banned because the other Reg't leaders argued it was "unfair" to be forced to fight them. I watched one of the videos one of the guys in his group recorded, and they were basically just screaming over the mic the whole time and being retarded teenagers (he was a teen at the time). It was hilarious to see them annihilate everyone who I knew from experience had extremely 'disciplined' comms.
>>
>>336305965
>underage
>playing M&B
did you mistake it for minecraft or call of doody?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.