[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have they pissed you off /v/ enough to were you want the NX to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: SI_GenericNintendo.png (223 KB, 843x422) Image search: [Google]
SI_GenericNintendo.png
223 KB, 843x422
Have they pissed you off /v/ enough to were you want the NX to bomb and want them to go third party?
>>
>>336303364
I want them to keep making handhelds but other than that I don't care
>>
>First party games suck ass now
>Their handheld is good only because of their third party

I guess
>>
>>336303364
They're getting there. Although I don't see how going third party will convince them to make shit that people actually want. Color Splash would be just as bad on any platform.

I want NoA to stop existing though.
>>
>>336303364
No. I like nintendo being seperate. I go to my nintenod co soles to play nintendo games. If i wanna play other stuff i go else where. Sometjing about mario, zelda ect on a xbox or playstayion jist wouldnt """""""feel"""""" right to me.
>>
No, because I'm not a petty child.
>>
>>336303364
I don't want to see any of the big three drop. The market needs to be competitive or else nobody will try.
>>
I don't want them to fail. But if they focused on handheld gaming and went third party on consoles, there would hardly be a difference.
>>
I don't care either way. I was extremely disappointed with the wii. To a point of not really caring anymore. I don't know what I expected but the wii was most definitely not it. They can die or keep doing whatever they're doing, I just don't care anymore.
>>
I think i'm ready for a stagnant market at this rate
>>
>>336303364
They definitely need to get their shit together.

Too complacent. Their current games lack the moxie of days past.
>>
>>336303364
Unless they move Zelda U back to 2016, yeah.

Might sound like an unreasonable demand but they started it.
>>
File: 9922234.png (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
9922234.png
8 KB, 236x236
>>336303469
Pretty much this.

>tfw Nintendo will have the only handheld console in the next generation
>>
>>336305365
>Might sound like an unreasonable demand but they started it.
Goddamn you sound like a fucking child. People like you is whats wrong with todays gaming community.
>>
File: 1461378866810.jpg (128 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461378866810.jpg
128 KB, 700x700
>>336305532
B-BUT MUH WEEB MACHINE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.