[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dwarf Fortress adventure mode thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 13
I will update with screencaps!

So what race should my adventurer be?

I have been favoring the mosquito man lately. Not that great in combat but flying and effective biting and multi-grasp help a lot.

Maybe a jumping spider man, that sounds pretty fun. I wonder if he would have venom?

Anyway I will take suggestions but if nobody answers within a few minutes I will choose myself.
>>
I wonder if you can still walk into a human fort, put on every bit of armor they have lying around, and spend entire days wrestling with a small rodent until all of your armor and dodge stats reach maximum.
>>
>>336276189
I like crows, so red-winged blackbird man
>>
>>336276189
Is that really a fucking game? Whe're the graphics?
>>
>>336276332
Yes you can.

>>336276435
OK red-winged blackbird man it is!

>>336276454
In a minute you'll see.

Cóce Admiretails, red-winged black bird man, is about to go on his first adventure.
>>
Oh look, a human merchant!

Let's investigate his appearance...
>>
>SLIGHTLY HOOKED
Can't make this shit up guys.
>>
I'm in a town, I'm going to go into the castle and see if any get will fit me (armor / clothing / etc) and pick up some loot.

Then we'll talk to the monarch about their troubles.
>>
>>336277642
I'm not familiar with this game, what does he say?
>>
>>336277642
The nose knows. You know what to do, OP.
>>
I've made it into the basement of the castle, and discovered a book, evidently detailing the downfall of one small town's economy.

Should I kill this guy standing nearby? He's deep inside the bowels of the castle so he's probably an outlaw or some other type of scum...
>>
>>336278667
Kill him and loot everything.
>>
>>336277892
I didn't talk to him, but conversations are now insanely detailed. You can start rumors, declare yourself in charge of a group, lie, recite poetry and even compose it for an occasion, etc etc.
>>
>>336278828
Ok will do, I have a really shit wooden spear though. Couldn't find another one thus far.

Pray for your bird man anons.
>>
File: elfaboos.png (402 KB, 745x701) Image search: [Google]
elfaboos.png
402 KB, 745x701
>>
Dayum, he happened to shout out and an archer came. They BTFO'd my leg a bit but I flew away really fast.

I still intend to kill the bastards.
>>
That's it, the short life of Cóce.
>>
File: 1461907397929.jpg (46 KB, 900x628) Image search: [Google]
1461907397929.jpg
46 KB, 900x628
>>336279757
RIP in pieces
>>
OK one more as a jumping spider man. I'll be a female, who knows I might be able to lay eggs and stuff now.

I already found a new friend for my spider woman. Her new friend, Daze, appears to be a vampire, judging by her choice or ornament...
>>
I retired her after killing the entire royal family in the largest city and declaring her as Queen. The people of the city spat at Kenom but accepted her ladyhood.

This will be fun. Her vampire friend died before she could drink any of the tainted blood though. She will have to wait to join the ranks of the undead.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.