[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care if the anti-weebs get butt-flustered and c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Rabi-Ribi_01[1].jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rabi-Ribi_01[1].jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
I don't care if the anti-weebs get butt-flustered and call me a shill; why the FUCK is this game so god damn good? What gives?

I thought all the other people saying it was great were shilling at first, but I'm so fucking glad I gave it a shot.

A game hasn't made me this happy in a LONG time, I think it's near perfect. Everything about it is so polished and well thought out, it's almost crazy. I don't see how the fuck a chinese indie game could turn out to be so fantastic.

>Those fights with your shadow-self
>The """Final""" boss
>That Noah-Miriam fight where she mirrors your badges and summons illusions of the bosses
>That Dragon's Dogma tier twist out of nowhere

https://youtu.be/g08H_KEP6kU
https://youtu.be/MBcilVXR19I
https://youtu.be/2Kw4WQxmMro
https://youtu.be/LOsA-I-lHgw

What went right?
>>
I still dont know what the gameplay is like spoonfeed me
>>
>>336266146
The bunny has a hammer with a lot of moves that you get as you progress, you have to combo with it to be successful. You also have shit like cancels, air dashes, and plunging attacks.

The fairy has magic, multiple types, like a constant beam, shotgun blast, tracking shots, etc, they can all be charged too.

You use the bunny and the fairy together in unison .

If you mean gameplay in general than it's a metroidvania with really tight controls.
>>
>>336265980
Fuck off pedo.
>>
>>336266467
Sounds dull, like every other indie metroidvania. Only difference is rabbit tits.
>>
>>336266467
Alright you sold me. Good shillin. Time to pirate
>>
>>336266532
But that's a bunny, not a child. Neither are human.
>>
>>336266703
>Implying I give a fuck if you it or not

I just want to spread the good word, senpai
>>
I'm surprised at how difficult the game gets later on
>>
>>336266680
Go pirate it. It didn't grab me until I progressed a bit, the mechanics are superb.
>>
>>336265980
best doujins?
>>
>>336267050
There are none, sadly, and only like 2 lewd pics.
>>
It's hella fun. I remember getting stuck on Seana for like a week, because I fought her when I barely had any items to speak of. No wall jump, no blue orb, no double jump, no air dash, and only yellow, blue, green, and purple magic.

I ended up perfecting the fight. Good times.
>>
I love the way the game is utterly non-linear after the prologue.

I love the whole process of going out and recruiting the bosses in whatever order, and then bringing them back to town to progress the story.
>>
>>336267528
This. It's good design. Granted, you can end up in situations like me, fighting an end-game boss with early-game equipment, but it's still great design.

I just love how much is done with such little space. The game really isn't that much bigger than Super Metroid, but it feels gigantic.
>>
Favorite fights?

Mine were the kittens, especially Chocolate.
>>
File: latest[1].png (509 KB, 807x1079) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
509 KB, 807x1079
>>336268819
Also, she's pure cute.
>>
>>336269079
:3
>>
>>336265980
>That Dragon's Dogma tier twist out of nowhere

Fuck, I knew something like this was going to happen.

Someone spoil me. I don't trust Ribbon or the save points.
>>
>>336268819
the mermaid pop-idol chick
>>
File: 6756734567.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
6756734567.png
6 KB, 377x330
Rabi-Ribi technically isn't weeb.

It was made in Hong Kong.
>>
>>336265980
I'd get it but >PC only
I really need to reorganize my setup so my PC isn't so uncomfortable to play on.
>>
>>336271307
I thought it was taiwan
>>
File: 351346346.jpg (77 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
351346346.jpg
77 KB, 384x313
>>336271883
It's both.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.