[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that seriously think Jon-Grumps were better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>there are people that seriously think Jon-Grumps were better
>>
e-celeb board when?
>>
>>336258416
Infinitely better yes.
>>
>>336258416
fuck off
>>
File: NickelodeonGUTSCOVER.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1534) Image search: [Google]
NickelodeonGUTSCOVER.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1534
Who was right?
>>
I liked that they actually talked about video games back then

Danny is such a fucking normie.
>>
>>336259313
E-celeb and video game/internet culture probably should get it's own board.
Someone ring up /qa/ for this.
>>
>>336258416
What a great thread! 10/10
>>
>There are people right now debating if Arin is a closet transexual.
>>
Jon Grumps WAS better because Jon was a better funny man than Arin could ever hope to be and was halfway okay at video games. When Jon left and Danny took over, Arin took up the mantle of funny man to Dan's straight man and he's terrible at it and also Arin sucks at games and Danny is only good at retro shit.

Jon and Danny would be the best pairing.
>>
>>336259738
This to be honest. I like Danny but neither one of them will acknowledge the game they play. It's only when arin dies/gets angry or a new boss appears that they stop talking about dans obsession with a perfect relationship.
>>
I loved it when Jon was on. Him and Arin talked about games and often argued about shit which was hilarious. Danny on the other hand just laughs and agrees with everything.

I love Danny, but I definitely prefer Jon.
>>
>>336259723
jon was right that arin was a dick for not sharing info
arin was right that he didn't have to
>>
>>336258416
Jon had more high points and more low points, and the high points were really high and the low points were really low. What I mean is that Jon was pretty fucking hilarious and fairly often and even more than that he had spirited debates with Arin, but those times that he's not, just devolves into singing, and just weird descriptions of things, or got really boring.

Danny on the other hand has less high points and less low points, he's more consistent at being entertaining so you're not bored, but at least with Arin (with Ross there'll at least be some arguments/debates, not much, but some), he's just not that much more than that generally.
>>
This was back when grumps was something fun and wasn't their main source of revenue. I'm glad Jon left so he could work on his videos but I doubt Arin will ever go back to animation
>>
>>336258416
Game Grumps was never good.
>>
> tfw you like both eras equally a lot
>>
To anyone actually watching grumps now, do you think Arin can beat the water temple in seven episodes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.