[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dues Ex Mankind Divided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I don't get it. Why is it all orange now instead of blue? Why does the main character look like a smelly foreigner? Why is he always doing slow-motion "badass" stuff? Why is this voice trying so hard to sound edgy? And why is his hair a stupid spikey instead of combed back? Where is the awesome electronic music?

What the fuck happened to this series?
>>
none of those things are related to the gameplay so it's not important
>>
>>336232043
Then why change it?
>>
File: nathan.png (102 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
nathan.png
102 KB, 325x244
>>336231971
>instead of blue
>>
>>336231971
>Why is Deus Ex still Deus Ex?
>>
>>336231971
are you that same butthurt faggot from the other thread? apply some cream to your anus already
>>
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is like an episode of Law and Order, except Jensen acts like he's from The L Word and most of his staff is underprivileged from The Wire.

I don't see Mankind Divided playing very well with that idea either, since Jensen never really likes to feel equal with anyone he talks to. My biggest complaints about this series so far are the story and the dialogue, Jensen is literally a talking machine, he is capable of negotiating anything, but the way in which he does is so robotic that it leaves you wondering how he ever gets anything done.
>>
>>336233243
Word
>>
I hope Jensen turns into an edgelord in dxmd
>>
>>336231971
>autism
>>
>>336233243
But it's okay when JC Denton is deliberately voiced as monotone and emotionless as possible because reasons
>>
>>336233697
Let's talk about this, with -finesse-.
>>
File: 5-_ticio__ribera_02.jpg (272 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5-_ticio__ribera_02.jpg
272 KB, 1024x768
>>336232121
They wanted the colour tone of the game to reflect real life renaissance era paintings in order to tie in with the technological renaissance theme and to visibly distinguish it from the original game which takes place during a darker, nano-tech driven era.

Black and Gold also happen to be colours that are strongly associated with contemporary bleeding edge technology and materials, like carbon fibre and high end circuits.
>>
>>336233962
it never felt like he thought he was better than other people though. He talked to people like they were equal to him. He was truly likable & his voice was likable. The way they wrote his character was just more intelligent in general.
>>
>>336234365
Yeah I disagree, when Jensen patrols he talks to every one with a sardonic cop routine that would make even the mayor feel insignificant.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.