[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TES VI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: morrowindimperialsettlement.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1348) Image search: [Google]
morrowindimperialsettlement.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1348
What does your ideal TES VI look like?

What province/Which provinces? How should dungeons be designed? Should attributes, classes, birthsigns and old skills make a return?

Waifufags who want to discuss skyrim need not apply, there's /vg/ for that
>>
>>336224763
It looks a lot like Half Life 3.

I.e. I hope they never fucking make it.
>>
my ideal tes vi is designed by obsidian. betheshit are complete hacks and will push paid mods hard the next installment
>>
File: skywindvivec.jpg (183 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
skywindvivec.jpg
183 KB, 1024x673
I'd like to see Morrowind, all of it, mainland and Vvardenfell. If it's set a good amount of time after Skyrim the province should be stable again.

Sadras has replaced Hlaalu, Indoril is still weak, Redoran dominates the other Great Houses.

Mysticism doesn't have to return, but I'd like if each magic school had a good amount of spell effects, unlike Oblivion and Skyrim. Especially Alteration was underwhelming and it could use Mysticism's old effects.

Worldbuilding is very important to me. Towns should be Morrowind-sized, it doesn't really matter if a lot of commoners aren't unique, just make the places feel alive and have enough interesting NPCs. Things like furniture, clothing and food should be more diverse and actually depend on the region and the wealth of who it belongs to.
>>
Well if they are going more and more to the more action rpg feel, they should at least try to make vanilla gameplay good. In Morrowind it still worked because it was crpg by heart but holy shit did Oblivion's and Skyrim's combat suck ass.
>>
>>336225051
>I'd like to see Morrowind, all of it, mainland and Vvardenfell.
This. Also make the gameplay like Morrowind and the combat Mount and Blade.
>>
File: bittercoast.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bittercoast.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
>>336225448

Why does everyone want Mount and Blade combat for Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>336225539
It is very engaging. Also riding around couch lancing everything from bandits to daedra will never get old.
>>
File: bittercoast2.jpg (299 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
bittercoast2.jpg
299 KB, 1600x960
>>336225632

I do think Elder Scrolls combat could be improved, but combat is more focused on small skirmishes in dungeons over huge battles with formations and stuff on plains
>>
File: spurdo ash ghoul.png (74 KB, 859x640) Image search: [Google]
spurdo ash ghoul.png
74 KB, 859x640
>>336226010
I never said they have to be large battles of groups. Just focusing on how the mouse is used for attacking and blocking, velocity of the character affects the attack, kicking and so forth.
>>
File: bittercoast3.jpg (114 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
bittercoast3.jpg
114 KB, 960x480
>>336226496

got more elder scrolls spurdos?
>>
>>336226846
Nope. Should make more, that was the only TES one I made.
>>
File: c&hsneeze.jpg (142 KB, 1215x391) Image search: [Google]
c&hsneeze.jpg
142 KB, 1215x391
>>336226890

make an ulfric one
>>
>>336227090
I will do that tomorrow. Pretty tired. Was planning to do an ordinator as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.