[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have a faint deja vu of you lying to me once, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n3dpxbSTRu1qmysijo2_250.gif (580 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3dpxbSTRu1qmysijo2_250.gif
580 KB, 160x240
>I have a faint deja vu of you lying to me once, so I'm going to let you die a slow and painful death

What a fucking cunt
>>
EPSEUM BLAHBLAHBLAH JUPITER TAKE BACK LOST OPPORTUNITY REPRENHENDERE
>>
>>336224537

I would probably do the same and i don't even know you. Always trust your gut.
>>
>>336224537
It's not a faint deja vu, she's worse at keeping memories for longer periods of time, but that was a single jump. She remembered you betraying her for apparently no reason.
>>
I think OP insulted me in another timeline.

Fuck you OP.
>>
Wouldn't have happened if you didn't betray her you coward
>>
>>336224537
It's even worse if you never betrayed her from the beginning. I chose ally and then she says I betrayed her.
I remember getting mad when the game made me betray her afterall that nonsense just to get the story moving.
Couldn't they have written that part better because that was contrived as fuck.
>>
>>336225260
You don't get it, if you really didn't want to betray her you were supposed to stop playing the game you traitor.
>>
>>336224537
Made worse by the fact that Sigma is her dad.
>>
>>336225741
I hope this theory is false.
>>
>>336224537
But Sigma did the exact same thing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.