[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Secrets of Ulduar the best Raid patch ever designed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (418 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
418 KB, 1024x768
Or is it just Nostalgia.

Ulduar had one of the shortest lifespans, as ToTGC came out 3 months after Udluar.

So it might just be us fondly remembering it, because we didn't have to grind it.

But I really think Ulduar is one of the best raids regardless.
>>
Ulduar was literally the worst raid instance in the game.
>>
File: this kills wow.jpg (136 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
this kills wow.jpg
136 KB, 800x539
>>336224464

Not sure about best but top list for sure, think it helps considering WOTLK was nothing but filler raids between Ulduar and icecrown citadel.

Not to mention when things like picture related drops it kinda makes you appreciate Ulduar more.
>>
File: b4a.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
b4a.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>336224534
>>
>>336224623

ToTGC could have been an awesome raid if it were a filler suplementary raid and not it's own tier set.

Say it'd have slightly better gear than Ulduar and had been released only 3 months prior to ICC

And not 4 difficulties. Could have been a nice change of pace.
>>
>>336224534
elaborate
>>
>>336224534
>>336225136

He is just trolling, nobody who has seriously raided can argue that Ulduar was a bad raid.

Sure, it might not be your favorite, but I haven't seen a single legit raider who has disliked Ulduar or better yet thought it was the worst.
>>
>>336225518
>vehicle fights are so fun guys!
kill yourself
>>
>>336225136
>>336225518
I'll even say that the way hard modes were designed in Ulduar was 20 times more interesting than flipping a difficulty setting.
>>
>>336225609
That's the only gripe you have?

Because the rest of the raid was amazing. Flame Leviathan getting dull for some people doesn't make it one of the worst.

Stop trolling and gtfo.
>>
>>336225609
Flame Leviathan was awesome though. It's the only time they got vehicles right.
>>
>>336225758
While I do agree FL was just about as good as you can make vehicles with 3 abilities.

Imho, it should have been an optional boss after killing it once.
>>
>>336224464
Best raid of the expansion? Sure but not in the game
That title goes to: black temple
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.