[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your hopes and dreams for the new FE and Animal crossing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.JPG34523445.jpg (60 KB, 550x643) Image search: [Google]
Capture.JPG34523445.jpg
60 KB, 550x643
What are your hopes and dreams for the new FE and Animal crossing games*
*ONLY ON MOBILE
>>
Free to play model
>>
>>336216278
Nintendo pachinko machines when?
>>
Is this official?

I would assume the Animal Crossing game will be a redesigned version that poorly-received Amiibo thing.

Not sure what they'd do with FE. Maybe a mobile waifu petting sim.
>>
>>336216520

Yes it's official.

Seeing as you can scan amibos on a phone that won't work.
>>
>>336216583

can't*******
>>
>>336216520
>Not sure what they'd do with FE.
They could make a Fire Emblem game but tone it down? I imagine the controls would translate fine.
>>
>>336216583
>>336216641
But phones have NFC capabilities. Why wouldn't amiibos work?
>>
>>336216583
>redesigned version
As in, no more Amiibo.

>>336216680
Not likely. Everyone is expecting the NX to be a mobile device or platform for mobile devices.
>>
Is Nintendo diversifying in every direction they can manage to test which market environment they can actually survive in?
>>
>>336217357
Maybe they don't give a shit and want to spread themselves as thin as they can before people notice what they're doing.
>>
>/v/ sent a card to Nintendo
>>
They can't even keep people caring about a free app for more than a week. AC might sell on mobile, FE will not.
>>
Who cares? This changes nothing

Quite obviously the mobile versions are spin-offs
>>
File: NOA Fire Emblem 3.jpg (2 MB, 2022x4208) Image search: [Google]
NOA Fire Emblem 3.jpg
2 MB, 2022x4208
>>336219380
We sent 2
Dumbass
>>
Animal crossing seems like it would easily integrate into those social-based mobile games.

FE on the other hand, seems like it would lean hard towards gacha.
>>
Time for your phone to last 10 minutes until you have to recharge it.
>>
>>336216278
None?
The aim of all Nintendo apps is to attract the casual crowd into their systems and expose their IPs to them.
The details of them are irrelevant if you're not part of the casual crowd.
>>
>>336216278
I'd be fine with Fire Emblem record keeper
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.