[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
at what point do i get to use all the characters? when does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trails of cold steel.jpg (152 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
trails of cold steel.jpg
152 KB, 250x292
at what point do i get to use all the characters?

when does the plot get interesting?

why is elliot the only cute character?
>>
>>336183084
Last dungeon
It's basically 80 hours of prologue.
He's the fugboy.
>>
>>336183084
>when does the plot get interesting?
Last half an hour of the game
>>
>>336183084
>at what point do i get to use all the characters?
Technically around halfway through, just enter the doorway of the school and switch out characters.

You can also explore the dungeon on days where you have nothing to do (big mistake if you are not following a guide).
>>
>>336184194
i'm doing my first run blind on hard, and then my second on nightmare with a guide to (hopefully) nab all the trophies
>>
>>336184334
Just follow the guide. itll make your next playthrough less stressful
>>
When will fall start? I'm living in tropical shithole here.
>>
For those who care, zero ft is at 92% done.
>>
>when does the plot get interesting?
You bought the wrong game.
>>
>>336183775
>>336183993

For fucking serious.

I'm at least glad the wait for CS2 isn't like the wait for SC.
>>
Why are the arc sequels always better than their respective first?
>>
>>336187301
The first is usaully world building/setup thats why
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.