[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$80.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
$80.
>>
Canadian
>>
In moose syrup money
>>
>>336169486
People who play COD tend to get far more out of it than most people get out of their games

worth it, purely based on typical hours played
>>
>$100 games
>>
>>336169486
>children and idiots will fall for this
Welp, I have nothing to do for the next hour or two. I guess this will be fun to watch.
>>
The sad thing is, even though our dollar is steadily growing again, the price will likely remain the same. Too many manchildren out there don't care that they're being blatantly ripped off, they will keep paying that absurd price point and the publishers will keep making the same profit.
>>
>>336169721
how are they being ripped off at all considering >>336169601 ?

because you dont like the game?

are you one of those guys who doesnt realize that cod games smash all other yearly games in terms of new/added content and improvements every year? and that they are unquestionably some of the best games out there at serving their audience?
>>
>>336169859
COD isn't the only game being sold at these prices you dense retard.
>>
>>336169936
>dense retard

you referred to cod in a thread about cod's price and didn't differentiate in any way as to what you were talking about

so fuck you and fuck your shit economy and your fag prime minister, enjoy your syrian muslim imports. rest assured we won't be letting them resettle here.
>>
>>336169486
These games sell like billions of copies. Every normie around talks about them. I buy a PS4 and get Blops3 for free and can barely find matches for zombies mode. If everybody in the world bought this stupid game, den where da people at? Why is matchmaking so fucking slow?
>>
>>336170030
Please point out where I singled out COD in my original post, you flustered baby.

>unironically goes on a /pol/ flag meme rant when he gets mad

You can't make this shit up
>>
>Canada
>>
File: canada.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
>maplebucks recently starting regaining value
>vidya games still $79.99
>will stay that way for at least 5 years even if somehow go back to parity again
feels bad

took forever to even stop seeing $64.99 before going back to 59
>>
File: 1454474580084.jpg (65 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1454474580084.jpg
65 KB, 500x509
Only buy games on sale.
>>
I'll get the sequel, Unlimited Warfare.
>>
File: 1460981122816.jpg (32 KB, 415x292) Image search: [Google]
1460981122816.jpg
32 KB, 415x292
>>336169486
>MW remastered
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.