[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battleborn will be a great game with a steady yet modest dedicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Battleborn will be a great game with a steady yet modest dedicated community
And i'm okay with that.

Anyone else looking forward to it?
>>
File: RogueCommander_01.jpg (271 KB, 1546x768) Image search: [Google]
RogueCommander_01.jpg
271 KB, 1546x768
Also, Reyna has a better ass than any of the girls in Overwatch.
Eat shit faggots.
>>
>>336169010
Those thighs are one of the wonders of the world
>>
>>336168928
>Battleborn will be a great game with a steady yet modest dedicated community

This whole sentence is just incorrect. Beta felt clunky and you know damn well the game will be dead before it's a year old.
>>
Beta was fun but PS4 framerate was just shit
>>
If the game doesn't get killed by overwatch I might pick it up, they are different enough games that I could enjoy playing both.
>>
File: DatAss.jpg (7 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
DatAss.jpg
7 KB, 230x220
I already have the game pre-loaded and ready for midnight May 3rd.

I am hype.

Also, a moderately sized community of dedicated players is fine. Borderlands 2 has the same and I have no issue with that.
>>
The borderlands MOBA?

Regardless of gameplay that game was downright cringy
>>
File: 1462002816103.png (436 KB, 488x549) Image search: [Google]
1462002816103.png
436 KB, 488x549
>>336169010
she's not cute tho
>>
I didn't get to play Toby in the open beta. How fun is he?
>>
Rampant balance issues combined with shallow gameplay.

It was ok, but not something I'll be interested in paying money for.
>>
Had a great time with friends during the beta and pre-ordered it. I just hope they address balance of most melee heroes.
>>
Why does everything gearbox software makes turn out to be the same boring shallow borderlands clone rehashed content? The sign of a shitty game company is that they can't get over their initial success and try new things. I watched 30 mins of battleborn gameplay and all I could think was "Gee, is borderlands all gearbox does?"

Cancer.
>>
File: 1460461307710.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1460461307710.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>336168928
This will flop and only a small group of people will play it until they shut the servers down.

Seriously, it's coming out in the same month as Uncharted, Doom, Overwatch and the game isn't even good or hyped.
>>
>>336175230
He's not that fun. He can't be in the fray, and he's an inferior Sniper to Marquis and definitely one of the worst tanks.

Poor guy needs a buff.
>>
>>336176391
Alpha Protocol was good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.