[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I trust this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Ratchet and Clank metacritic.png (80 KB, 658x360) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet and Clank metacritic.png
80 KB, 658x360
Can I trust this?
>>
holy shit why does /v/ need to know our opinion on whether or not to wipe their asses

do you like ratchet and clank? yeah? do you want a retelling of the first game? sure why the fuck not
>>
>trusting a maymay number
>>
>>336164282
Yes, why not.
>>
File: so much fun.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
so much fun.webm
2 MB, 640x480
no
>>
>>336164282
It's your money homeslice you buy whatever you want.
>>
What? Why would someone ask this? Ratchet and Clank is one of a few good Sony franchises
>>
>>336164282
>Remake that runs at 30fps and cut content
Anyone else would get laughed at for this. Only redeeming aspect is that it wasn't $60.
>>
Anon, it's Ratchet and Clank. It a formula that's literally impossible to fuck up because of how simple it is. Just buy it.
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
>>336164601
The original R&C had a lot of flaws that are simply improved upon in the remake.

I mean Christ, the first game didn't even have strafing.
>>
>>336164282
I pre-ordered the shit, and I fucking loved it.
It's a bit short, but at least it's not a full 60 bucks.
I was able to get the Platinum trophy in 4 days, without about 3-5 hours a night of playing it.
>>
File: fun.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fun.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>336164532
>>
>>336164532
>>336164707
>Using the groove-a-tron
Why would you want to remove the fun from the game? Groove-a-tron is strictly for situations where you're overcrowded.
>>
It's ok but even then it's not worth 39.99, more like 19.99.
>>
>>336164282
Do you like new RaC or old RaC.
If you like new then yes if old then no.
This isn't something like Kiwami, a tons been changed, including stages, style of humor, characters.
It's more of a reboot than a remake designed to make the prior game fit better with the future titles.
>>
I've been thinking about picking up the HD collection before this. ANything that I should know about performance issues or horrible changes? I had enough with silent hill
>>
>>336164282
depends if you trust your PS4 to hold up after being inactive since bloodborne
>>
>>336164683
Not an issue since the first game wasn't build for staffing.
Series has been mixed since 3, overpowered weapons that are more based on gimmick than function like zercon and the disco ball were part of the reason.
>>
>>336166272
The Vita version is less buggy if you buy it on PSN.

the PS3 version, from what I've heard at most had some framerate issues at certain points, but it was nothing unplayable.
>>
>>336164282
metacritic is love.
metacritic is life.
>>
>>336166930
oh, also strafing is mapped to the rear touchpad on the Vita version, it's all-around inferior if only for this.
>>
It seems like it was made by the same b-team that made Into the Nexus, but they seem to have learned something from that turd.

It's a good Ratchet and Clank. Not bad, not great.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.