[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$4.94 Y/N? inb4 pirate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: jEcxTcM.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
jEcxTcM.gif
1 MB, 406x449
$4.94 Y/N? inb4 pirate
>>
Y
>>
N
>>
>>336155851
M
>>
IDK
>>
IDK
>>
CYRTQ
>>
YNTBOMN
>>
What game?
>>
>>336155851
C kill yourself
>>
N

It should barely even qualify as a rhythm game.
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Y

Thread song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJezWy9m8g

Great roguelite, the levels get better the more you proceed and the difficult curve is well made.

The music is great too, from the guy who made SuperMeat Boy and the original Isaac OST, along with rearranged versions of every song (one is electronic and the other metal).

There are a couple of mods here and there that uses Steam Workshop, simple things like chaining the main character apperance to complete graphics packs (like the Megaman megapack).

Also, there are daily runs, which is a good incentive to play everyday, It's nice that you can see the replays of each player of the rankings.

Also, tons of unlockables.
>>
If 4.94 is a price too sensitive for you, you probably shouldn't be buying video games.
>>
>>336155851
Its alright, 5 bux sounds pretty fair. I wouldn't go higher than that.
>>
>>336156347
Also you can substitute your own music if you really want.
>>
>>336156347
I haven't played since last year and all I see now are those little rogue guys that dance away if you move towards them. I can fucking hear them.
>>
>>336155851
It's a fun game. Do what you want, OP. I bought it because I enjoyed it a lot
>>
Yeah, get it.
>>
File: 46373775.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
46373775.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>336155851
> tell a friend
> he buys me a copy, then one for himself
>>
>>336156498
Yeah, that was the first thing I did when I got the game.

But I prefer the original soundtrack because it's too good.
>>
>>336156498
Cool concept, but I've not been able to get it to properly give me the matching rhythm for my own music
>>
It's pretty fun

The merchant is one of the coolest characters I've seen in a while
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.