[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any pro-tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: RPkRDFn.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RPkRDFn.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
Any pro-tips?
>>
>>336138783
stop playing generic souls games
>>
>>336138783
You can drop off of Ladders.
Do that into a dive attack. From there, kill one as fast as you can and then it's a basic fight with the other.
>>
dont get hit
>>
use carthus rouge (bleed resin)
>>
if you walk slowly on the left hand side you can bait that one over to you and fight it in the area under the ladder without attracting the other one. Or you could just dit dug
>>
>>336138783
Just shoot an arrow at the one on the right to bait it.
>>
>>336138783
try hitting the tip of the head to get a visceral
>>
Do I have to fight those things?

I remember running across them but I skipped them and went to Anor Londo instead because I was a big pussy and didn't want to fight two of them at once. Is there a cool item there?
>>
>>336138980

How do you drop off a ladder itself?

I can only seem to slide down them.
>>
>>336139541
there's a covenant and i think they drop a ring of favor but don't remember for certain
>>
>>336139541
Aldrich Faithful covenant
>>
>>336139578
Same button that slides down the ladder, except hit it when you're not moving.
>>
>>336139578
Stop moving, then hit B on an Xbox Pad, Circle on a PS4 controller, whatever on KB+M.
>>
I used the pillars for cover this was pretty easy for me
>>
Hit one with a ranged attack in the mouth while it's spitting lightning. It'll trigger an animation as if you parried it and leaves them open for a visceral attack.

Also, they're weak to bleed.
>>
>>336139739
>>336139867

Something so simple, thanks.
>>
File: 1356290675188.gif (437 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1356290675188.gif
437 KB, 500x500
Thanks for the pro-tips, I just finished off the second one.
>>
>>336138783
Last time I was using bleed weapon with bleed resin in luck build and it procced with each hit just annihilating this doge, maybe you can use resin + fast weapon and it will help you
>>
just really focus on what it's doing and dodge+punish. learn the patterns.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.