[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Creatures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: nova.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nova.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
The Creatures are split the fuck up now and basically all core creatures have left

RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1hNFw0US3I&ab_channel=thecreaturehub
>>
Holy shit!!
E-celeb shit!
>>
I guess Jordan really fucked up.
>>
Right before the TF2 bans. Insider information that Valve was planning on cracking down in their games.
>>
If I was them I would just do nothing but sponsored videos on that channel. Make as much money as possible before it dies.
>>
Haven't these guys just been fading into the background for months so its not like this was a surprise,

Barely any of them post much nowadays.
>>
>The Creatures
who? fuck off
>>
>>336133440
THIS!
>>
>>336133440
>>336133592
>>336133645
all me
>>
Since this is a shit thread I'll ask here.
How to get a youtube channel more known. I've tried shilling here and on reddit and I've gotten some subs and views. I'm not going to use facecam, scream or spout memes so let's get that out of the way.
>>
its a shame, I remember watching them like 5 years ago and now pretty much everyone from that time has left
>>
>>336133645
E-celeb shit
>>
>>336132279

So what does this even mean.
>>
lets hope funhaus goes aswell
>>
File: Bread Tier List.jpg (249 KB, 892x843) Image search: [Google]
Bread Tier List.jpg
249 KB, 892x843
>>
>>336134180
It means you get to see the death of a YouTube channel with a million + subs.
>>
>>336132279
>Seamus gone
>Nova and Aleks gone
Who the fuck is even left
Kootra and some of those faggot interns?
>>
>>336134462
and Dan
>>
>>336134521
Oh, right he still exists. Does he even do anything though?
>>
>>336132279
James has gotten so chubby over the years.
>>
File: sloth.jpg (60 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
sloth.jpg
60 KB, 500x313
>>336134383
>Banana Bread
>Shit Tier
>>
>cow chop
>releases 21 videos in the last month, 8 in the last week
>their videos are actually entertaining and funny

>the creature hub
>barely uploads any good content
>regardless, 90% of it gets downvoted to hell and back
>Jordan

Glad they moved on from that bullshit.
>>
File: slap_stickman.gif (8 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
slap_stickman.gif
8 KB, 158x152
>>336134383
>corn bread and rye bread
>mediocre tier
>>
>>336134592
Dan used to be funny before but after the creature office he really got tame as shit and doesn't do much other than exist
>>
>>336134383
Look at this child who can't appreciate banana bread.
>>
>>336134794

So what's so bad about Jordan? I don't follow e-drama but because of this video I decided to look up some background and it seems a lot of former people have left because of him.
>>
>>336135478
He's annoying
>>
>>336134383
>croissant
>top tier
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.