[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT IS 44 DAYS until Tuesday, 14 June 2016, 09:00:00 (Los Angeles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: kimisima.png (1 MB, 1120x1120) Image search: [Google]
kimisima.png
1 MB, 1120x1120
IT IS 44 DAYS
until Tuesday, 14 June 2016, 09:00:00 (Los Angeles time)
>>
Is it true he has connections with the Yakuza?
>>
The most disappointing day in history.
>>
>>336131952
yeah just like ever other nintendo president
>>
>>336131952
Actually Nintendo is known for having the least to do with criminal syndicates in Japan. The entire entertainment industry is knee-deep in it, that includes video games.
>>
I hope we get a picture of the continued tradition of Reggie, Miyamoto, and Iwata with their hands together with Kimishima instead.
>>
What's even there going to be this E3?

Updates of stuff everyone talked about last year? ResidenSleeper
>>
>>336132674
This would explain why so much live action japanese shit is complete trash.

>>336131828
He's running it into the ground. Too many japanese have asian brain. This guy definitely has asian brain. It cannot be sustained.
>>
>>336131828
So what is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>336132674
wish my country had someone with balls having the entertainment industry in check, maybe it wouldn't be so dildo
>>
>>336134213
E3 countdown with a healthy dosage of shitposting.
>>
>>336134145
I know right? Even the 7 Samurai (Japan's most aclaimed movie) is chock full of over the top acting. I don't even.
>>
>>336134094
>What's even there going to be this E3?

Zelda, then some more Zelda. Then a Zelda finisher.
>>
>>336135368
I meant in general, not just Nintendo.
>>
>>336135715
Civilization VI trust me
>>
>>336135368
With a sprinkle of federation force and color splash.
>>
>>336135715
Businessmen catering to new demographic.
>>
>>336135749
God, I wish.
>>
>>336134561
Well anime is really over the top too, more so actually.
Anyway there seems to be a dividing line between "asian" japanese and the more westernized japanese. Probably genetic.

Difference between Miyazaki and Bleach
Difference between Zelda and Final Fantasy.

Better Japanese entertainment seem to be more influenced western culture.
>>
>>336136193
>Better Japanese entertainment seem to be more influenced western culture

Or maybe it's just our western brains that make us like the western style movies more than the asian style, like how music is composed diferently between asian and western cultures.
>>
so is nintendo just waving this E3 through with just Zelda and small bits of other games nobody asked for?

i'm curious when the NX is gonna be actually announced/get it's own presentation. guessing between June and November
>>
>>336136886
Spaceworld.
>>
>>336137131
It would be hype as fuck if theu brough back Spaceworld.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.