[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Echoesboxart_(Large)[1].jpg (31 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
250px-Echoesboxart_(Large)[1].jpg
31 KB, 250x328
Trying to play through Metroid Prime 2 on the Wii and I get ridiculous headaches after playing for like half an hour. This doesn't happen with any other games I play (and I don't remember it happening when I played the first Prime?).

Can someone tell me why this is happening or what I can do about it?
>>
Sorry anon, but I can't recall having the same problem. You might wanna get that checked.
>>
>>336129636
Same. There was literally nothing wrong with the Wii Version of that game.
Maybe you're just getting too old for videogames
>>
Sounds like a case of acute brainitis. Go see your doctor immediately.
>>
Drink more water.
>>
I have that same thing happen when I play the first prime game
>>
>>336129867
Three liters a day. Maybe get some fresh air too. Do some sport. You know, do HEALTHY THINGS to STAY HEALTHY.
>>
>>336129769
Idk I'm only 19 years old

>>336129867
>>336130007
I'm not a shining example of fitness but I drink water and workout regularly enough that I don't think it's a problem. It's really just this one game, hurts to look at it at some point
>>
>>336130295
It's possible you got flesh eating bacteria through your water supply. They can quite easily reach the brain and kill you. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>336129787
>>336130554
why did i bother
>>
File: 1461333509410.jpg (18 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
1461333509410.jpg
18 KB, 351x329
>>336130631
That's right, why did you ask a video game board if there's something wrong with you.
Stop playing the game, drink more water and if the headaches continue or get worse, go see a doctor. Bestcase, you get a few days off work, worst case they might find a tumor just in time to save your life.
>>
>>336130631
That's the flesh eating bacteria talking, they're screwing with your mind so you won't get help.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.