[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get a GC or a Wii for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151 KB, 250x349
Should I get a GC or a Wii for this?
>>
A wii since you can hack this shit and have the game for free.
If you have the pc for it, you can buy the official GC adaptator and play the game on dolphin
>>
>>336115896
this basically, playing with Dolphin comes with the added benefit of better graphics and netplay
>>
>>336115361
If you play on Dolphin you won't need a crt or a super expensive gaming tv.
>>
>>336116103
>better graphics
my sides
>>
>>336116103

can you really play melee online?

that sounds... pretty cool actualy
>>
>>336116865
it's okay, but it's not a good substitute for playing people in person.
>>
>>336116865
check out Anthers Ladder if you're into competitive, otherwise you can just set it up pretty easily between friends
>>
File: ba16783w32.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
ba16783w32.gif
2 MB, 500x200
>>336116865
yeah you should try smashladder.com
i dont really play smash but i like to watch it. and they organise tournaments too amazing match making system
>>
>>336115896
This, also I'm pretty sure that you can find a used Wii for around half the price of a GC, also if you have an HDTV consider to buy the little adapter Wii to HDMI, it improves the quality a lot
>>
>>336115361
wii, since it allows you get the 20XX hackpack
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.