[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CoD fans 2007: WE'RE SICK OF THIS WW2 BS!! GIVE US SOMETHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
CoD fans 2007: WE'RE SICK OF THIS WW2 BS!! GIVE US SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!
IW: NB kiid have Modern Warfare.

CoD fans 2011: THIS MODERN WARFARE 3 SHIT IS THE SAME AS THE LAST TWO IN THE SERIES, SAME SHITE DIFFERENT TITLE!! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE INNOVATION??!!
Treyarch: NB lad have Blops 2.

I will skip the Ghosts timeline for more than obvious reasons.

Now, 2016.
CoD fans: I WATCHED A YT VID THAT MADE IT OUT THAT FUTURE CODS ARE TERRIBLE, DESPITE EVER SO APPARENT INNOVATION IN THE RECENT INSTALLMENT, WHICH IF WE WEREN'T SUCH SHEEP, WOULD RECOGNISE THIS INSTEAD OF LOATHING OVER A GAME SUPERIOR THAN THE MESS WE RECEIVED IN LATER '09.
ActiVision:I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT! YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY SPEC OF DETAIL! (And so, ActiVision enabled the new supply drop perk, EarPlug PRO.)"

Show me truer words /v/
>>
you got a mad case of the tism right there faM
>>
>>336112195
This is sub-YT comment level.
>>
>EVER SO APPARENT INNOVATION
>copying supers from destiny

ayyyy
>>
>>336112386
It means series innovation.
>>
>>336112651
It won't carry over to future games. It's a gimmick. If I wanted gimmicks I'd buy Nintendo.
>>
>>336112195
Call of Duty fans don't who what they want. This post is still awful though.
>>
The franchise should've died with MW.
If they really don't want to start new IP's then I'd rather have the last good CoD again than another tired rehash that's worse in every shape and form that they try to squeeze out of a 20 year old engine.
>>
>>336115114
World at War was alright, campaign was complete fucking bullshit on veteran though it was essentially just a battle to keep grenade indicators off your screen.
>>
>>336115478
WaW was horrible compared to the other WW2 CoD's tho.
Worse in every way, also killstreaks and perks..
>>
Reminder WAW is the best COD.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.