[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have a high end gayman PC is there any reason to get one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1431528172243.jpg (31 KB, 414x389) Image search: [Google]
1431528172243.jpg
31 KB, 414x389
If I have a high end gayman PC is there any reason to get one of the current gen consoles?
>>
>>336099945
no
>>
>>336099945
>If I have a high end gayman PC is there any reason to get one of the current gen consoles?
If you want to play games than yes
>>
Bloodborne
Ni-oh (maybe)
>>
>>336099945

bloodborne if you're into that

other than that, not really.
>>
Exclusives you like, supporting devs you might like that don't do PC games. Probably nothing outside of that.
>>
>>336100167
Also any friends that might cling to consoles for dear life.
>>
File: akari hmms.jpg (56 KB, 943x800) Image search: [Google]
akari hmms.jpg
56 KB, 943x800
If you want to play Bloodborne on 24fps
>>
>>336099945
idort here.
Sony consoles are really good for weeb games and Nintendo has a good handheld.
You only made this thread to take up board space instead of doing your own research tho
>>
Literally just Bloodborne.
>>
>>336100297
i want to stick it in that lesbian's butt!
>>
>>336100297
Cry some more little baby
>>
File: 1451494469893.png (19 KB, 670x498) Image search: [Google]
1451494469893.png
19 KB, 670x498
Bloodborne, and it's worth it.
>>
>>336100302

Pretty much this.
>>
bloodborne
>>
>>336100302
I still think Japanese games are a self-fulfilling prophecy. They have nowhere else to go but Sony consoles, and people buy Sony consoles for the Japanese games. It's a cycle that can never be broken, because the Japanese operate entirely on corporate loyalty.
>>
>>336099945
In the event you want to play console exclusives then yes
>>
Calladudy 4 remake
>>
>>336100438

He's so right though. I dropped consoles about halfway through last gen. 3 360's died on me so I gave up. Before that I pretty much only gamed on console.

Back then I gamed on console because it offered a consistent experience. I knew games would run. I could pop the disk in and it'd work and work well. No installing. Rarely updates, and they were always light not taking forever to download.

Now, holy fuck. Consoles run things like shit. I thought DaS 1 ran like ass on my PC, then I saw my friend play it on console, realized no, it just runs like dogshit all the time. Day one massive patches out the ass. Games require installation.

It's fucking bullshit. A console is all the hassle of a PC now, with none of the extra utility, none of the massive catalogue of games, nothing. It has each one of the downsides and nothing to make it worthwhile.

I don't hate consoles but I really hate this current gen of them. Even last gen was pretty good, even if the 360 couldn't stop committing sudoku constantly.
>>
>>336100927

Yeah but why does it feel so much easier to finish games on console?

When i play shit on PC i end up dropping in a week
>>
Exclusives, of course.
If a PC is all you have, consider a last-gen console. There are some good exclusives for PS3.

The current gen is sorely lacking. WiiU has some, but the console is dead. PS4 has some, but it really depends on the money you're willing to spend for X exclusives. I haven't seen anything worth getting for the Xbone, but check it out for yourself.
>>
>>336100927
Get a life
>>
>>336101837

Nah man, playing videogames is easier.
>>
>>336099945
good games
>>
>>336100429
That is my WIFE you're talking about. I am no cuck.
>>
>>336101116
Less distraction unless you're on of those fucking faggots who plays games with their smartphone glued to their face. On PC you can stop anytime and do anything else.
>>
>>336099945
Bloodborne, Ace Combat, Yakuza, Drive Club.
Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, unless you like waiting 2 years+ for port
>those are all shit!
I can call any PC game shit as well.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.