[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get Uncharted Collection since never played them >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: uncharted.jpg (245 KB, 1745x857) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
245 KB, 1745x857
>get Uncharted Collection since never played them
>start it up
>mom is in the same room
>"anon, what movie is that?"
>"It's a game, mom. Uncharted"
>"Oh wow haha, I thought those were real people"

Mind you, it was just Drake's Fortune rendered at hi-def 1080p and silky smooth 60fps.

If she thinks that was real life...imagine her reaction to Uncharted 4?
>>
>>336094229
Post a picture of your mom
>>
Do you have sex with her?
>>
>>336094345
>>336094571
wtf is wrong with you people?
>>
>>336094229
Literally
>>336094345
the
>>336094571
same
>>336094703
person.
>>
>>336094229
my mom said the same thing about the opening movie of Age of Mythology, a 14 year old game
>>
You in for a wold full of adventure my friend
>>
>le sonygger false flagging epic movie game maymay

Ugh
>>
>>336094229
>>29672333 (OP)

screw >>29672441 and make a deal with me OP.

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
Moms are retarded
>>
>>336095161
Moms are cute
>>
File: freezypop.jpg (11 KB, 369x289) Image search: [Google]
freezypop.jpg
11 KB, 369x289
Is your mom blind?
>>
Here is the proof that autism can be passed from parent to child.
>>
>>336095708
No bully
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.