[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good games Is that really so much to ask for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Good games

Is that really so much to ask for?
>>
Now doesn't even make games.

They have one job and they do that poorly as fuck.
>>
rest in peace
>>
>>336077440
They do give you good games
With a shit control scheme
And locked content
that you need toys for
With shit internet

And NO OPTIONS.
>>
That takes too much time and thought, anon. They'd rather stroke their egos instead.
>>
>>336077526
*Noa
>>
>>336077440
That didn't work out so I hope you like McDonalds toys and droughts
>>
>>336077581
A game with shit controls is inherently a shit game.
>>
>>336077574
Financially they are fine (idiots buy amiibo and normies go after smartphone games)
Quality wise it's dead jim
>>
>>336077802
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/nintendo-profits-down-61-percent

and I don't see the new president as the type of guy to cut his pay in half the way Iwata did.
>>
I wouldn't mind if they started off with games first.
>>
File: notenoughsleep.png (22 KB, 1057x585) Image search: [Google]
notenoughsleep.png
22 KB, 1057x585
Rej-E-feels-a-meme

honestly though good games are few and far between these days, literally i ask people today wat good games are and there was this silence but not any ordinary silence
no, it was in fact a silence of dispair coupled with the feeling of being lost and alone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.