[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo's E3 lineup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (398 KB, 697x749) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 697x749
Nintendo very possible E3 lineup:
>Zelda U
>Sun and Moon
>Colour Splash Possible revamp, they've been quiet about this
>Starfox 0 possible online+pro controller compatibility update. Maybe new levels?
>SMT Apocalypse
>MH generations
>#FE
>teaser trailer of NX

So /v/, are you hyped?
>>
False fuck off
>>
Oh and I forgot
>Planet Robobot
>>
You mean

>Zelda U
>Zelda NX
>More Zelda
>Federation Force and Color Splash (both look exactly the same)
>Zelda again
>A brand new F-Zero
>Pffnah I'm joking it's more Zelda
>>
I highly doubt Nintendo will bring up SMT Final since you kill god at the end.
>>
Nintendo will most likely do a Bethesda approach and primarily showoff one game, that being Zelda, and then have minor mentions of other games
>>
>>336074169
That wouldn't make any sense since they have so much 3DS shit lines up
>>336074427
Do you expect anything else. They'll be focusing on Sun and Moon and Zelda, and have a short trailer for everything else
>>
>>336073754
Besides star Fox this is all probably going to get shown after 1 hour of Zelda
>>
>>336075507
>besides Star Fox
Why do you say this as is if it were to really happen
>>
>tfw you haven't made any hotel or reservation plans for E3 this year
>tfw you'll have to sleep in your car this year to attend it

The hotels sold out within 2 seconds. Why the fuck is LA so shit at lodging.
>>
>>336073607
E3 will probably discuss the other games but Nintendo has already made it clear that the "focus" will be on Zelda.

Which fucking sucks, by the way, since we're basically getting teased with gameplay features only AFTER they already announced that they would delay it to 2017.

Fuck Nintendo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.