[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: ds3.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
What went wrong?
>>
File: yang.png (123 KB, 560x365) Image search: [Google]
yang.png
123 KB, 560x365
Shit pvp (2 covenants are literally the same and auto-summons rarely work), shitty ban system (a hacker can get you banned for transferring souls), reshashed levels, mediocre Lore at best, etc...

Why do kids in this board hype this game so much? Is it because it's a slightly less smelly shit than the shit you're used to?
>>
Weapons arts weren't as interesting as they could have been
>>
queue in manchildren complaining about

>MUH HARCORE PVP
>REHASH
>MUH BLOODBORNE LOVECRAFTIAN ORRIGINALITY
>>
>>336073417
Literally having Poise turned off thus making you get staggered by everything and effectively fucking over heavy builds.
>>
>>336073417
Too short
Too easy
Shit PC performance
Pop-in
Covenants, especially if you want to grind them offline
Everything about the Demon Ruins
Magic balance
DS1-style weapon buffs instead of DS2-style
Story is packed full of lazy DS1 references

Other than that, 10/10 GOTY

>>336074181
Hyper armour exists, learn to use it
>>
>>336074353
>Hyper armour exists, learn to use it
>In a game with a shitty netcode, you should learn timing

Get fucked, Poise actually helps remedy netcode issues a bit. As it is now, I'm getting sonic speed stagger raped by Brazilians hooked up to a toaster.
>>
>>336073417
Magic sucks
>>
File: 1460564860566.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1460564860566.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>dex weapons are overpowered
>magic is complete shit
>npc quests are still cryptic and still can't be completed wtihout a guide
>bosses are too easy
>covenant rewards are shit
>covenant themselves are shit
>poise is literally turned off
>most weapons are shit and have boring movesets
>all pvp matches are 1v4 shitfests
>game is too short
>netcode is still shit
Give me a single reason why you haven't returned this shit game yet.
>>
>>336075336
>Give me a single reason why you haven't returned this shit game yet.

Can't with steam, not with the 2 hour window for refund.
>>
>>336075336
this is is most annoying
>>
>>336075336
Yeah, definitely the game, not you
>>
>Shortest soul's game
>Least amount of bosses
>Most Linear
>Most unbalanced PVP
>Only 8 covenants
>2 of them are the same
>Removal of powerstancing
>Also it was replaced by powerarts, which ended up being a much less interesting system
>Poise system is fucked
>Teleporting from the start
>Easiest souls game
>Least varied enviroments in a souls game
>Least amount of enviroments in a souls game
>No reason to ever go back through an already explored level
>Far less unique weapons that DS2
>All types of magic is dumpster tier

Its alright, but i've already moved on to other games, I remember playing even DS2 longer.
>>
>>336073691
Yes
>>
>>336074353
>DS1-style weapon buffs instead of DS2-style
what whats the difference exactly? DaS2 did weapon buffs like 1.

and even then, you have the quick buffs that last a few seconds
>>
I disliked how much they took from DS1, DS2 really does feel like hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen since DS1, but DS3 feels at most 2-3 kingdoms down the line, I dislike how the hub area is disconnected from the rest of the world.

I'm still confused about the purpose of anything further down past the bridge that turns into a ladder, I generally really love how much huge optional/missable content there is in soul's but this area didn't seem to serve any purpose at all, there were no npcs, the boss just dropped his soul, there was nothing interesting at the triple crossbow, usually optional zones are more important, like ash lake hiding the dragon covenant, or the chariot boss hiding the brotherhood or blood, so if anyone know what that zone is for can they tell me?
>>
>>336073417
Too much fanservice tbqh
>>
>>336077215

There's two bone shards and two Pyromancy tomes down there, and two NPCs you can fight, one of which is required for the good ending . This is on top of the boss and two minibosses.
>>
-PvP isn't enjoyable because you're always ganked.
-Poise does nothing and heavier armor doesn't add that much more defense making Vit a less useful stat than it could be.
-Weapon balance isn't ideal. Heavier weapons do more damage but not by much. Because poise is useless, there's less of a reason to use heavier weapons.
-A large portion (majority?) of bosses have 3+ chain combos that can be annoying to have to adapt to and it can be hard to read bosses because of fakes and quick attacks. I found myself almost spamming rolls as opposed to Dark Souls 1 where I had to roll carefully.

Though I died far less in 3 than 1 because I got gud in 1 by doing melee-only naked SL1 runs and such.
>>
Have other people been getting random crashes ever since the latest patch? I had no problems beforehand but after the patch I get a few every session.
>>
>>336077598

I see, that's not too bad, I'm still disappointed that such a huge optional zone didn't have a covenant, especially considering the game only has 8, and zero pve ones, but those items are of a lot of importance at least.

I would continue to say however that the fact that there's no reward for killing either the boss (other than the boss soul), or reaching the crossbow (other than deactivating it but that's a shallow reward considering you never need to be in that area again) is still disappointing.
>>
>>336073691
>mediocre Lore at best
because you don't have the wiki and/or Vaati to parrot yet
>>
too linear
too much castle
>>
File: It Is Called Lossric.jpg (126 KB, 958x540) Image search: [Google]
It Is Called Lossric.jpg
126 KB, 958x540
It's like a Greatest Hits album for a band that only releases singles and has only been around for 7 years.

Actually, it's not "like" that, that's actually all it is. I can't think of a single original concept present in it.

Also more on a personal note here: The game moving away from...I guess "gimmicky" boss fights was a mistake. Gimmicks, regardless of how derogatory the internet tries to make it sounds, shake up the formula.

Why the fuck would I want to fight an enemy with 10x as much health as your average enemy by doing...the same exact thing I've been doing the entire time? What's even the point? Give me something to do when I'm fighting it. An objective, a weak spot I have to actually work to get to, something, anything.

>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R

At least Chameleon is good again.

>We could've had 5 unique entries by now

Thanks for nothing, Namco.
>>
>>336078719
No thats DS2
>>
>>336078872

Nice meme retard, Ds2 has by far the most variety in terms of enviroments, Ds3 has the least.
>>
>>336076136
>Shortest Soul's game

As much as I love it, that probably goes to Bloodborne.

>Least amount of bosses

This wouldn't really be an issue if the bosses were memorable in the slightest. That being said, Dark Souls (1) reused Asylum Demon twice. That shit is unforgivable.

>Most Linear

Yeah.

>Most unbalanced PVP

Give it a year. Dark Souls (1) took 11 months to get a proper fix, this included everything from PVP to the basic functionality of the online.

>Only 8 covenants

Most of which are just dumb area invades. Actually I'm fairly certain all of them are. Covenants were a mistake anyway. I mean honestly, it's just locking content behind the illusion of...what? What the fuck is the point of covenants?

The world is so lackluster that I'm thankful this exists, but you're not wrong.

Pretty much yeah to everything else.
>>
>>336074579
Poise is hardlocked at 0, you fucking retard.
>>
>>336076136
Demon's is shortest no contest
>>
>>336079284

>Give it a year

The thing is I can forgive them on Ds1 cause it was at least a bit different from Demon's, and it was using p2p for the first time, but now that we are on what is essentially the 5th Soul's game its harder to forgive, the pvp in Ds2 was fine day 1, and was balanced by month 2 so to see pvp in the state that it's in now is very dissapointing.

>The world is so lackluster that I'm thankful this exists, but you're not wrong.

Personally I think the world is lackluster because of the teleport function, without it from is essentially forced to create a more interesting and intertwined world from the start.
>>
>>336079871
>it was using p2p for the first time

I'm assuming you meant PvP to which I must mention Demon's Souls had impeccable PvP and Online.

All of which worked Day 1 because of Dedicated Servers, and still continue to this day because of Atlus.

Namco is literal scum. FromSoft is garbage for working with them, and the Dark Souls subseries reflects it.
>>
>>336076001
>come back to fire link
>1 of the npcs is suddenly dead
>3-4 of them are just gone
>cant figure out what the fuck is going on without looking it up.
This shit got annoying fast and I dont like how sometimes items would randomly appear in earlier areas after you completed shit late in the game either. Who the fuck would ever check the bridge above the wolf covenant again after they already did all the shit up there? And even more random that its havels armor of all things that appears there
>>
>>336073417
Lot of weapons that have faith requirements and don't scale to faith.
>>
>>336078709
The previous games had mediocre Lore as well, most of it is headcannon.
>>
>>336078994
DaS2 had the most variety, but it didn't exactly do it right
It just strung together level themes without care for consistency (i.e. Iron Keep beyond Earthen Peak)

Inb4 Matthew pls
>>
>>336080493
an area was cut between earthen peak and iron keep. Was supposed to be a desert area.
>>
>>336080493
There are a couple awkward moments in Ds2, and by a couple I mean literally 2, the one you mentioned, and the journey from heides of no-man's, that said, its pretty easy for Ds3 to be consistent when so many of the zones are quite similar, and they use crutches like getting the demon's to fly you out of Lothric, or using a gesture and getting teleported to the dragon area.
>>
>>336073417
They thought making it speedier meant being able to backroll out of everything to chug estus.
They thought hollowing was too mean as a mechanic so now the roles are reversed and invaders should be afraid of invading while everyone is clearing the game in perma embered mode.
They thought magic can't possibly be allowed to be good or or have cool spells.
They thought enemies always beating you in trades was a good mechanic.
They thought giving every single enemy in the game grabs and/or moves to fully drain your already precious stamina bar is balance.
They thought vitality and luck were necessary stats.
They thought poise was not important so now the game is about who can gain hyper armor first.
>>
>>336075336
>Magic is complete shit

Good. I'm so fucking tired of full magic builds being the norm in EVERY game.

>Play DS1 or DS2
>Bow
>Guy starts enchanting his weapon and shit
>Backstab and kill him
>Get hatemail
I don't use weapon enchants.I bowed. Fuck you, the battle began.

Everything else kinda sucks tho.
>>
>>336081237

I agree with all of that but do you really think endurance should be merged with vitality again?
>>
File: 1236.jpg (249 KB, 633x623) Image search: [Google]
1236.jpg
249 KB, 633x623
>>336078750
>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1
>>
Multiplatform release
>>
>>336081334

They were never the norm, infact full magic builds have always been weak in pvp relative to mixed builds or buff only builds, in Ds3 magic is dead, and thats not a good thing.
>>
I don't know, for some reason it feels really boring. I started playing recently and I just don't feel it. Maybe I'm burned out on souls games.
>>
>>336081405
Not like it matters in DS3 anyway.
Favor, havels and the prisoner chain all cover any possible vitality need you might ever have.
>>
>>336081505
>Dark Souls 1 level 125 PVP
>Either Backstab Fishers or people spamming Dark Magic

>Dark Souls 2 level 150 PVP
>Either long range dex pokers or people spamming Dark Magic

>Dark Souls 3
>Magic sucks

Yay
>>
>>336074353
>shit PC performance

How? I run it 45-60 at high on a Phenom x4 955 and a GeForce 650 Ti.
>>
They removed powerstancing.
>>
>>336076136
>teleporting from the start
The NPCs do it too, which is really fucking weird to me. If they can do that, what the fuck are some of them doing locked up? The older games at least leave how they get back to the central hub a mystery, but in DS3, they just teleport right before your eyes.
>>
>>336081645
>Dark Souls 3
>Big weapon or normal sized weapon.
Yay for less variety.
>>
File: 1460390979901.jpg (201 KB, 460x450) Image search: [Google]
1460390979901.jpg
201 KB, 460x450
It's not exclusive, and it doesn't help Sony get richer, and if Sony doesn't get richer there won't be any more games ever again! I need to protect my investment!
>>
>>336081625

Its true that cause poise is fucked, armour choices are pointless and as a result vitality is pointless, but I wouldn't say vitality is the problem in this chain of fuck ups lmao.
>>
>>336081645
>DS2
>mundane builds were legit(like a red mage thats actually good)
>fists were viable
>dual mundane Avilyns made cross bows viable
>dual wielding even retard huge weapons was viable
ds3 and bb just reminded me of all the good things ds2 did that they somehow messed up
>>
>>336081645
>>336081797
Also.
>Do ng+ and beat several bosses in ng++ to get higher amounts of spells do reach the damage needed to be competitive in pvp. Be able to wreck shit once I hit with my spells because I've earned it.

>DS3
>Have to wear all the + magic damage shit I can find and dump all my stats into int just to be able to do even reasonable damage all spells cost a shitton of stamina ontop of the steep fp costs and I have to gimp my healing supply to keep it up.
>Weaker to magic and physical attacks because of my must have no fun hats allowed dusk crown and ring ontop of my already low everything else.
>Can rape bosses way harder with my bleed build anyway.
>>
Darksouls is just a really crappy series. Was always just a platform for reddit gamers to act like they're hardcore
>>
>no genderbend coffin
Damn, what a miss. I liked being able to change between big burly warrior and bikini armor waifu
>>
>>336073417
>wrong
"Error: Comment too long (999,999,999,999/2000)."

>right
-visuals
-co-op (kind of needed now)
-DkS/DnS pandering
-DLC (...?)
>>
There are 2 things I think FROM fucked up more than anything else, and its not because of the severity of the fuck up, or that would go to Magic and Poise, instead it's stuff that they had literally already done right.

What the fuck happened to the excellent AI they showed on many off the NPC invasions in DS2, and why the fuck is NG+ a complete downgrade and disappointment to what it was in DS2?
>>
>>336082525
you can completely change your character appearance at one of the covenants. Doing it will fuck up a character questline though same with reallocating stats because ds3 is retarded with its NPC shit
>>
>>336082926
Oh so is that why Anri has fucked off and is nowhere to be found?
Not like I care about the questline on my third char anyway but that would explain it.
>>
>>336077207
In DaS1 weapon buffs gave a flat damage bonus per strike. So Ricard's Rapier and the Zwei both dealt the same damage per hit from the buff. Obviously this greatly favoured fast weapons when buffing.

In 2 it worked off a percentile of the AR or some other damage value so large slow weapons hit proportionately harder with the buff damage than a small weapon.
>>
File: dark_lolies.gif (3 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
dark_lolies.gif
3 MB, 636x358
>>336082821
>magic
fucked because of PvP "balancing"

>poise
fucked because of PvP "balancing"

>armour upgrading
dumped for PvP "balancing"

>broken cheat detections system
only exists for PvP "balancing"

>only 4 rings on 10 digits
PvP "balancing"

>rings that do fuck-all for most part
PvP "balancing"

I think we know what the REAL root cause of 3's (and all Souls games') problems are...
>>
>>336082525
you use the 'Reversal' trap ring to live your 'sucking cock while remaining "hetero" ' fantasies
>>
>>336083262
Nope, Anri has nothing to to with that covenant.
>>
>>336083424

Clearly what you're insinuating isn't true considering Ds2 had the most balanced pvp and pve.
>>
File: sorny_ponies.jpg (84 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
sorny_ponies.jpg
84 KB, 405x600
>>336081810
you're a true Templar for the cause, good sir
>>
>>336083262
Not Anri, Sirris
She's dead, anon
>>
>>336083684
>>336083593
I haven't done anything different than what I usually do after getting the evil ring but Anri isn't in the Darkmoon Tomb.
Maybe killing Yuria caused it. Who knows.
>>
>>336074650
Honor duels are the only thing magic sucks in. And even then I suppose you could go raw estoc infused with CMW.
>>
>>336079284
Covenants could have been good if they'd put even a little thought into them.

The rat covenant, while just an invasion covenant, was very fun. Having a big area full of traps and feeling more like a black phantom than some random invader was fun.
Gravelord was another great (in theory) covenant. Putting down a sign and causing black phantoms to spawn in other player's worlds was a great idea. Having them invade you to stop it was neat. Unfortunately the execution was terrible since it only worked on people in NG+ (from what I heard) and even then it was buggy as shit. I did MANY NG+ cycles and havent ever been gravelorded.
>>
File: dark_rolls.gif (905 KB, 268x191) Image search: [Google]
dark_rolls.gif
905 KB, 268x191
>>336083607
'2' PvE is roundly condemned as the worst in the series, by far, and the PvP aspect of Souls games isn't meant to be about retard roll-athons by 12-step Estus winos -- that's just some ad hoc shit that scrubs too inept to pick up fighters implemented to get their rocks of too each others' button mashing

to compromise a game's core mechanics for the sake of a mode that's barely an 'add-on', is a sure fire way to kill the underlying game -- the Souls series is testament to this inalienable fact
>>
>>336073417
>It's too hard except when it's too easy
>The pvp is shit because both sides are OP
>Reusing content even though that's been a part of every game since DaS
>Magic is different and I don't like things that are different unless it's relating to the above comment.
>It's too linear because I only do one branch at a time.

Poise and Covenants are legit shit just like every other entry tho.
>>
>>336084084
DS3 doesn't have the best pve in the series though so what was the point.
>>
>>336083792
>Darkmoon Tomb
Anri only goes there if you follow along with Yuria's questline

>killing Yuria
cunt
>>
>>336084463
>so what was the point.
there wasn't one... aside from From cashing in
>>
>>336081405
It's a useless stat as is since you get so little equip load per level that could go into your damage stats, stamina, or health. That and armour does jack shit now.

I had the same issue with pyromancy needing fucking faith AND int. Rather than put in luck why not put in a pyro-centric stat like will or something since pyromancy is supposed to be a manifestation of willpower and shit.
>>
>>336084362
>both sides are OP
hardly
host has major advantages
>>
>>336073417
Nothing, this is probably my favorite Soulsborne game. Took the base mechanics of DaS1, some of the things DaS2 actually did right, and a threw in a bit of DeS for good measure. Also it feels like Bloodborne was a bit of an experiment for stuff to add for this one as well, mostly with how the menus worked
>>
>>336084536
I wanted to wear her armor on this character and not play through the entire game before I can actually wear what I want like in all Souls games.
>>
>>336073417
lets see, should i start with the fact that before i even finished being summoned for pvp into hosts world he has slaughtered me because they decide to spawn me in a fucking staircase or how you cant pvp unless you fucking cheese cock sucker boring shit? hmmm fuck it ill just uninstall it and continue construction on my strip club in fallout
>>
>>336084536
Anri went there on my first character without Yuria ever showing up. There was no marriage but the corpse was still there.
>>
>>336079391
I know that, that's why I'm saying it's fucking needed. You need reading comprehension you faggot.
>>
Is it possible for people to criticize a game without being melodramatic drama queens, or is this the only way to get attention on a hyper active board that demands nothing but screams in order to be heard over the clamor
>>
>>336081683
>Phenom x4 955
I was wondering about this. I have an Athlon ii X4 650 with a gtx450 and only got 10 fps when anything was going on, but 40 fps when staring off at the sunset. I couldn't figure out if it was a graphics card thing, cpu, or both. I'm gonna compare my cpu to yours and try to figure it out.
>>
>>336083984
Yeah magic is great when you invade with the intent to fuck the host's day up, and take them off guard while they're going through the level
>>
>>336085424
>Can't get any discussion going without an OP pissing someone off.
Nope. It's impossible.
>>
>>336085661
I just did a comparison and the only difference seems to be the phenoms 6mb of L3 cache. So if I got the same or better gfx card as you and didn't get 45 to 60 frames than L3 cache must be pretty important.
>>
>>336073417
SCAMCO being stingy and not giving them enough money to hire a real orchestra for the soundtrack
>>
>>336074353
>Too short
I got like 30 hours out of it my first playthrough but still found myself wishing for more
>>
File: 374320_20160430041324_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160430041324_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>336073417
No poise
fucked up alva set, how the fuck do you fuck up the best set from ds2
>>
>>336074579
getting stun locked by an army of rats is not fun
>>
I'm just mad at the lack of magic.

I don't miss havelmages but holy shit magic was so fun.
>>
atleast magic is getting buffed in this patch
>>
>>336086710
Does the helmet not have holes?
>>
>>336086710
that doesnt make any sense what the fuck? why does alva halm not have holes?
>>
Tbh the biggest issue is the Darkmoon bullshit, plus I suppose the poise bug (if it's a bug at all.)

It's not bad though, it's just a lot different than DAS2.
>>
>>336087897
When?
>>
>>336088168
das1 is just the outleir, they clearly don't want poise to do anything
>>
>>336083513
Just because I want to feel like a woman sometimes does not mean I'm gay
>>
>>336088546
>Crystal Hail Before: Launches a crystal that fires a round of crystals Earthward, had horrible homing and dealt garbage damage.
>Crystal Hail Now: Launches a crystal that fires 3 rounds of crystals Earthward with a tighter spread and far more damage per Raindrop (Probably about 10 times the damage per soul raindrop compared to before)
>Soul Dart Before: Dealt absolutely horrible damage, to the point it was assumed they were meant merely to bait foes.
>Soul Dart Now: Damage has been scaled up significantly, now a viable weapon, two shots of it can kill starting area hollows.
>Farron's Hail Before: Dealt horrible damage as it fired a wide spread of Soul Darts for a moment, had to be point blank to even hit with more than a few of them.
>Farron's Hail Now: Seems to be extended range, longer Salvo, tighter spread, and higher per shot damage by a significant degree.

Not sure when it's coming out. Probably monday
>>
>>336075336

>netcode meme

Your internet is shit
>>
Offensive magic was likely weakened for PvE as magic has rarely dominated Souls meta. You could kill bosses with stupid ease in earlier Dark Souls, especially DS1
>>
File: 1452092152053.jpg (46 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
1452092152053.jpg
46 KB, 766x460
>>336073691
>Lore
Literally autistic, please stop posting you fedora
Dark Souls is about the fucking gameplay
>>
>Invade as Mounder.
>Show myself to Dark Spirit so he knows I'm on his side.
>He focuses entirely on me.
Fucking retards. Enjoy taking on that gank squad alone.
>>
>>336076136
>Shortest soul's game
that honor goes to DeS
>Least amount of bosses
Again DeS
>Most Linear
That's corect
>Most unbalanced PVP
It's barelly released, give it some time. DaS2 was also pretty unbalanced early on.
>Only 8 covenants
That's not bad
>2 of them are the same
So, only 7 covenants
>Removal of powerstancing
They changed it for having some weapons being able to double weild instead of two-handing. And I actually preffer this, fighting niggers with two greatswrods weren't really fun.
>Also it was replaced by powerarts, which ended up being a much less interesting system
I preffer this one because I actually use it. and it's fun and helpfull in plenty of situations.
>Poise system is fucked
Yeah
That's not bad considering the lvl design
>Easiest souls game
No, you just got gud.
>Least varied enviroments in a souls game
That Bloodborne
>Least amount of enviroments in a souls game
Bloodborne and DeS.
>No reason to ever go back through an already explored level
Yes there, is.
>Far less unique weapons that DS2
Yeas, but the weapon's here are much more intreting in terms of moves and special abilities.
>All types of magic is dumpster tier
>magic
>>
>>336089336
>no source
>>
I love the game but I literally cannot git gud at parrying, the timing is so fucking awkward.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 634x147) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 634x147
Matchmaking for some of the covenants, poise, game is short in general, straight swords, miracles.
>>
File: 1461366332630.png (411 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1461366332630.png
411 KB, 500x417
Covenants are fucking awful.
Two of them are functionally identical with the exact same rewards
Three of them just don't work properly because they're coded badly

Mound makers is cool in concept but nobody summons purples for anything but pvp, and you can't kill bosses with hosts.
>>
File: DlNHd.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DlNHd.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1080
For everybody saying the game is too short, it's because DLC has been coming out later since day 1.
They didn't even try to lie this time and say they wouldn't do it.
There's going to be two entire DLC areas or multiple areas even for each so it'll have more substance
>you just have to buy it
Most of the other complaints are founded right now though.
Hopefully it'll get some patches ala DS2 and endgame DS1 and have at least some problems fixed(in some way).
>>
>>336082926
>retarded

But she hates the fingers. Its the first fucking thing she tells you.
>>
>>336086710
The bluemoon Heide's helmet always looked better on Alva's set anyway. Surely DaS3 has some good looking helmets that match the set too?
>>
Reminder that it wasnt a problem that pvp was shitty in das1 for a year because it wasn't on PC. Literally all I see people talk about when these games come out, save for BB, is the pvp.

Of course it isnt good, its secondary, the game isn't about pvp. It isnt made for you. They might fix it for you, but don't need to.

Fucking PC autists and their steam gamer hiscore cards. Pathetic, ugly and fat nerds. I really hope bullying comes back
>>
>>336090621
>Invade host and his 3 phantom as lone Finger
>grape that invaded soon after immediately targets me
Some people are just dumb
>>
>>336091696
i dont think you guys know how game development works. they are done with the game for about 6 months, before they start doing translations, bug checking, etc. then you have to ship all your shit worldwide. they started working on the dlc after they were done with the game, because it takes alot of time. all the souls dlcs have been the best parts of the series, so they obviously put a lot of work into them since they dont have to deal with any major time constraints for an entire game
>>
>>336093273
>DLC is the best part of the series
Maybe if you're an edgelord who uses dark magic exclusively,
or an artorias shitter.
Especially
>Dark Souls 2 triple pack dlc was the best part of anything
No it was a tiny band-aid over the gaping dark sign hole from that game
Time travel iron keep and literal shit ruins were complete and utter trash.
The Ivory King was kind of unique at least.
And the only thing that brought it even a little bit of goodness in my eyes was the ring that cancelled soul memory.
So they took a step in the right direction and then Blooborne was actually pretty good.
And the DLC for that was impressive except for a few key points.
They were at a good place for DS3 to be accepted after BB but not very well unless they really tried.
But they flubbed a lot for nostalgia sake and it shows very apparent.
>>
>>336074579
There is only one solution to your problem and that is to git gud
>>
>>336076136
DS2 was fucking garbage you uncultured swine DS2 was easiest game beat in 2 day cause im good unlike you fuckbots you guys git gud
>>
Why doesn't this game have a covenant devoted to hunting down phantoms? Its so fucking obvious. Instead we have Blue Sentinels and Dark Moons.
>>
>>336095729
Because From Software doesn't know how to make good games.
>>
>>336073417
Because you can't use spears with greatshields.
>>
Which is your favorite?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10097196
>>
>>336076001
>NPC won't spawn unless you approach their location from a specific route or have reached an unrelated 'trigger' point to get them to show up
>need to open up a random door on the opposite side of the area in order to get an NPC to spawn right at the start point
>going down one way of a forked path instantly fails an NPC's quest line if you haven't gone down the other way first
>NPC dies suddenly after you pass an arbitrary trigger point by walking into an unrelated area instead of being caused by something physically in the game like with Aria
>joining a covenant instantly fails a quest line when covenants have been casually thrown at you and made out to be barely a big deal up to that point
>>
No chalice dungeons
>>
>>336073691
Shit PvP? Get the fuck over the guy that hit you from "So far away" and your swing that "Totally went through the guy!" and accept the fact that any J line multiplayer is going to have connection issues. I've literally had more fun with PvP in the last couple weeks than Imve ever had in a Souls game.
>>
>>336073417
nothing you sonynigger
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.